Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont want to go back school

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I dont want my oneitis to see my ugly face I cant hide it this year because mask wearing is telling everyone your truecel

:dafuckfeels: Don’t worry brocel. They are just normshites :dafuckfeels: who cares what they think

I don’t want to go back to kindergarten either but here we are

just go naked so they wont look at your face

but everyone knows you are truecel it's literally written in your face

I dont want my oneitis to see my ugly face I cant hide it this year because mask wearing is telling everyone your truecel
Have u considered learning online?

Incel Trait: learning online

All this anxiety because the foid said she would date you once she left Chad like you said in the other thread...:feelsseriously::bluepill:

All this anxiety because the foid said she would date you once she left Chad like you said in the other thread...:feelsseriously::bluepill:
what if its not a lie, i cant look like subhuman if I want it to come true

tomorrow it's my first day in 8th grade , hope my classmates wont bully me for not having a fidget spinner

I had similar thoughts in group therapy. I was quite hazy and kept my head down.