Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dreamed about being on .is again

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I had a very vivid dream that I was eating a store bought ice cream cone, the ones you get at convenience stores, and I was eating it as I was browsing on .is. Before I could finish my ice cream I fucking woke up, Suicidefuel.

It doesn’t end there, though. I went back to sleep and then woke up again 2 hours later. This time I had an even weirder dream that I actually had friends who I socialized with on a day to day basis, and we were all riding in a car. One of them was a foid surprisingly, some blonde stacylite. For some reason she was yelling at me and telling me I was a scared to get in the car, I then yelled back at her and said “I INVENTED FEAR BITCH, FUCK YOU!!!” And everyone laughs. As the car ride went on it was very vivid, and I felt as though I was really there.

Because of this I started to get a panic attack, and I laid downward. I told everyone I was getting anxiety and the foid just said “WHATT” in a surprised tone and just laughed. Pure suicidefuel again, I can’t even be calm in my dreams. There were other parts of my dream too but those two things felt post worthy for some reason.

dreaming about being on .is might be an indication to take a little break

no offense but this aint a nice place man

I was writing a reply few mins ago and that's what I thought, I want to leave this place, too brutal and no help. I atleast cope in other sites. I'll think about it :incel:

You know it's truly over when you start dreaming about being on .is

It’s addictive, I’ll admit. I’m trying to stop but I also don’t want to remove my account because of said addiction even though my mental health is tanking

what are we else supposes to do ?