Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dreamt about my highschool crush last night

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Homó désperatus irretitus in imperió putrescente
★★★★★
Back to back, my first dream was going swimming in a lake with her. She was wearing a red bikini and she was so happy and giggly. I woke up, went to take a piss, drank some water and laid down again. I immediately dreamt I was doing a naked photoshoot of her for my personal use, and she was super into it :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If been in a shitty fucking mood all day.

Back to back, my first dream was going swimming in a lake with her. She was wearing a red bikini and she was so happy and giggly. I woke up, went to take a piss, drank some water and laid down again. I immediately dreamt I was doing a naked photoshoot of her for my personal use, and she was super into it :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If been in a shitty fucking mood all day.
I have no oneitis :hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax:

My high school crush was an insanely hot brunette. Dated her 2 weeks before she left me for a nerd. She was a prude. Now I see her social media photo almost 10 years later now she don't look the same . She looks like transdyke. Cut hair . Chubby. Not pretty . I'm real damn glad she's now ugly I bet she probrably wishes she wasn't such a prude because she's already experienced sex and now might not get it often... so now I'm like haha take that bitch shouldnt have been so wastefull and stupid. I also bet she is gonna blame males for the way she now is... foid hypocrisy and stupidity just does not quit.