Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I dreamt about the only girl who ever walked up to me and spoke to me today

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
This was a decade ago or so. I was in high school and on a trip to England and on the bus she came to sit next to me and talked to me. Another time while walking she walked up next to me and started talking again. I can't remember about what. I kind of ignored her and just gave mumbled responses out of shyness but also because it was kind of akward because she wasn't really a popular girl.

She was really short (I think 1m60 or so), had glasses and only had 1 friend, who was a guy and an absolute autist. She knew him from her childhood I think.

At the time I thought myself above her :bluepill: and wasn't responsive to her. But now to me it's obvious I could've ascended right there. I was always silent and didn't even look people into the eyes, so for a girl to come up to a guy like that has to mean something.

The worst part is I can't even remember her name. I still think about her and dream about her but I can't find her online. Even if I knew her name she didn't have any social media anyway. I could've ascended right there and then but now I'm a 27 year old virgin. I fucked up my only chance. I am such a retarded faggot for caring about what my friends would have thought about me being seen with her. :feelsohgod:

dreamt about fapping to hentai

Humblebragging plus you have a 4 inch cock, even if you did ascend she would've been laughing at your thin tiny dick

This was a decade ago or so. I was in high school and on a trip to England and on the bus she came to sit next to me and talked to me. Another time while walking she walked up next to me and started talking again. I can't remember about what. I kind of ignored her and just gave mumbled responses out of shyness but also because it was kind of akward because she wasn't really a popular girl.

She was really short (I think 1m60 or so), had glasses and only had 1 friend, who was a guy and an absolute autist. She knew him from her childhood I think.

Sadly, close male friendships are excluding factors. In group therapy, I was saddened to learn of Deangelis' close male friends.

Humblebragging plus you have a 4 inch cock, even if you did ascend she would've been laughing at your thin tiny dick
No she wouldn't. She was unpopular herself and had a petite body. She would've understood.

dreamt about fapping to hentai

40785.jpg

Just found a picture of her on my school's website. She's uglier than I remembered. Maybe my dick has been doing the thinking for me. That being said she was a healthy non-fat female so I shouldn't have ignored her.

Yellow or black then
White. I'm a genetic Euromutt born and living in America. Part Germanic, part slavic, and part baltic, if I understand that stuff correctly. :feelsjuice:

Edit: And a small bit of whatever Italian is considered, Mediterranean or I don't know.

White. I'm a genetic Euromutt born and living in America. Part Germanic, part slavic, if I understand that stuff correctly. :feelsjuice:

Edit: And a small bit of whatever Italian is considered, Mediterranean or I don't know.
Ok so you're brown :dafuckfeels:

i'm pretty sure girls were like that before, much more often (awkward and approaching young men)

but now you're "le genetic shit" if you're not popular with highschool femoids, when it's obvious that their attitudes have changed enormously

fuck that's brutal

i had a girl talk to me when i first came to this school a few weeks ago but that's it

now to me it's obvious I could've ascended right there
on the bus? doubtful

I was always silent and didn't even look people into the eyes, so for a girl to come up to a guy like that has to mean something.
yes, but not necessarily "she'll fuck me in public on this bus in front of her autist orbiter"

I could've ascended right there and then
doubtful
maybe get a phone number and fuck her within a week, at most ideal

on the bus? doubtful

yes, but not necessarily "she'll fuck me in public on this bus in front of her autist orbiter"

doubtful
maybe get a phone number and fuck her within a week, at most ideal
Autism :feelsaww:

No she wouldn't. She was unpopular herself and had a petite body. She would've understood.
The problem for you and every other male now is petite body, young and not deformed means she is now in this market an instant whore 7/10 giga chad only, the market is getting jacked up year after year

I had lots of white whamen flirt with me in middle school:owo: good times and great memories ngl. Though my biggest crush in middle school was some Syrian QT with a giant butt. Her name was serene, and even when she was wearing hijab, she looked like a turbostacy.

I wish puberty didn't fuck me up:feelsclown:

harvest your smegma and hold it towards the next full moon. her name will come to you in your dreams. legit:feelsthink: