Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dress like I'm homeless

Jeffry

Jeffry

Greycel
I now own three nice looking shirts that I feel comfortable in and one pair of jeans. Am I the only one who wears the same thing over and over again until someone (usually a family member) comes over and throws it away. My mother comes over from time to time without me even inviting her and goes through all my stuff because almost all of it is old and worn out - apparently it makes me look like a homeless person. I asked her not to come but she still does. Some time ago I started hiding my favourite clothes so she wouldn't get rid of them when I'm not home.

yeah i look like a bum i don't maintain my beard or my hair i can't be bothered to shower too i have like 2 pairs of pants and shirts that's it.

Bum cosplaying ftw

yeah i look like a bum i don't maintain my beard or my hair i can't be bothered to shower too i have like 2 pairs of pants and shirts that's it.
What's the longest you gone without showering? My hair literally looks as if I sprayed it with oil right now.

Same. I have holes in my shoes, and pants

I dont even wear underpants anymore

same here lol, i like keeping my clothes for loong time before my Mom throws them away kek.

When I go outside I dress modestly. I don't care for expensive clothing.

Yesh I got holes in my socks, shirts and underwear. I dont like buying new clothes

I've been wearing the same t-shirt/pants for 6+ months now because anything else feels uncomfortable.

i like designer clothing and clothing in general....I dont need to look homeless and UGLY

How the fuxk you guys don't shower ? Y'all live in cold countries ?

If I skip shower 1 day here in Brazil I will smell from across the seas

How the fuxk you guys don't shower ? Y'all live in cold countries ?
I shower everyday, but some are just LDARing and too lazy and depressed to care about their putrid smell.

I shower everyday, but some are just LDARing and too lazy and depressed to care about their putrid smell.

Where are you from? I've heard it's normal to not shower everyday in some European countries

I fashion cope on occasion. I jave a bunch of nice shirts boots and belts but i never go anywhere.

Just buy hypebeast shit like bape or off white if you're rich

feels kinda Volcel tbh. nice LDAR tho.

I used to do this in higschool. Well, more specifically I dressed grunge and always wore an oversized flannel shacket, torn up jeans, and kept my hair long and unwashed (i thought it being thicker and heavier due to the oil / sweat looked better than it being all fluffy and light and bouncing when i took steps. I wasn't smart.)

I have one pants one sweater 2 shirts 1 jacket wash them monthly/yearly look like a curry hobo

I don't think i've ever thrown out clothes. My height and body size never changed until recently i've started to gain weight in the last year or so. My size 30 and 28 pants don't fit anymore and it's really upsetting.

Since I'm white I got influenced by marketing before realizing it was all about the face, so I tried to spend my income on clothes that fit my body type. I've got a bunch of Flannels, Slim Jeans, Boot cuts, and some good sized hoodies. I really obsessed with Henley shirts for a while, my ideal fantasy self that never existed being like a Roots model. White Henley, Flannel layered with a crew or boat neck sweater on some nice distressed dark denim and chukkas or something.

jk no jaw, no beard, no height, blind as a bat so glasses distort the face behind them, limp straight hair has natural parts that expensive stylist gives up on cutting, teeth all on weird angles from when i lost my wisdom teeth, bad posture, anterior pelvic tilt, autism, high inhib, weeb, etc.

Same thing everyday, been doing it since junior high, DGAF. Comfy, convenient and it's not like I have anyone to impress.