Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I easily have it the worst on this forum out of everyone

Theres no way anyone here can uglymog me.

Humble bragging and victimhood for sport on top of that.

JFL

Again with the victim Olympics.
We are all pretty much fucked, no reason to do this

I m23, the average user here is like 16 though so thats ancient

Being a virgin past 22 is the reddest of red flags
are we in a fucking kindergarten?
I thought most of us were in our early/late 20's

The only thing which is keeping me from being a truecel is that I am 17. I am 5’5 Indian khhv with no friends at all.

I am very curious at what age these occurred.

How do you know?
20 yo or something
&
1999 or something

58 now.

For ease of math i just say every 20 years i fuck a who're. So I'm about due for one...

20 yo or something
&
1999 or something

58 now.

For ease of math i just say every 20 years i fuck a who're. So I'm about due for one...

Brutal. I maybe do once in 30 years. Soon the first, then second at 60 years, then third and final fuck when 90 years old.

Cope, you mog me to death.
I'm the truecel God.

Your avi is literally the expression I make everyday

No ,but you easily have the best user name .

The only thing I have going for me is my height, and Im barely above average but still under 6 ft so meh

Everything else I get mogged, Im one of the oldest users and whats easily my worst trait is that I have no friends

Most guys here still have hope because when you hang out with your friends you can meet women IRL, I dont have that option

Im basically never going to get a girlfriend, I just dont know anymore
massive cope. I am 5'5 curry. no way I. hello u havr it worse than me or the other manlets(@Ignas @Incel_Because_Short @Manletmaxx )
Theres no way anyone here can uglymog me.
you would be surprised

massive cope. I am 5'5 curry. no way I. hello u havr it worse than me or the other manlets(@Ignas @Incel_Because_Short @Manletmaxx )
At least he registers as a sexual male tbh unlike us turbomanlets who are just asexual garden gnomes to women. If he knows, I'm a 5'3 brown ricecel

ur white and im not, so nah

Most member in this forum mogs me, i'm manlet 5'5 framecel with 3/10 face in SEA.

Atlest you can try SEAMAXX, but for me it's over.

I fucked 2 who'res before...

As far as ugly goes, i thought i was average but after learning the smv ranking concept i consider myself a 3~4/10 depends on if i mog anyone nearby. Then i have "other factors" that lower my smv.
BASED.

She's 30yrs older than me.