Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I eate too many burgers and become fat and disgusting but it's ok because my SMV is unchanged

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
It was always 0 and still 0 but I will have to do extra walks and maybe do more exercise so I don't die from strokes

This is brutal only foodcope I look forward to everything else sucks even smokecope sucks because too much money not enough money

Fr, who cares if you don't even have the correct bone structure in your face, it won't change shit.

Fr, who cares if you don't even have the correct bone structure in your face, it won't change shit.
Yeah and I look melted and retarded already lol what's am I supposed to do now fuck it

I don't want to be a loser anymore man :feelscry:

Yeah and I look melted and retarded already lol what's am I supposed to do now fuck it

I don't want to be a loser anymore man :feelscry:
niggER, your genes are to blame

A few inches of bone would make him more attractive
Yeah, chad is just a couple millimeters in bone structure away from all of us

niggER, your genes are to blame
Yeah I know, still makes me loser

I can't be arsed anymore with this crap man I always get dunked on everywhere I go in life by smug nigger normies it's fully fucking over my laddy i should already be dead but I have another 30 years of this shit minimum but maybe I get cancer quick and die or something

did one of those burgers have bacon strips in it? :feelsohh:

curryboy420

i told u before, it has a smug aura to it
The cat is professional not smug he is posing for his officer photo after cat officer training

The cat is professional not smug he is posing for his officer photo after cat officer training
oh wow, sorry mr officer, i didnt know
Officer Doofy Salute GIF - Officer Doofy Salute Goofy - Discover & Share  GIFs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back