Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's all so boring, I'm bored of coping. I will get a surgery

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I have rotted for 28 years of my life.

I am bored, I am bored of rotting, I am bored of coping

Finally I see there is only one solution, surgery.

I never had a clear goal in life, now I got one. All I need to do is lose some weight and get a surgery in January 2025.

Then I will SEAmaxx.

I am so bored of rotting, I am so bored of being depressed and sad, you can only rot for so long...

It's just so fucking over for me, reality check, it finally caught up to me.

I've been day dreaming for 6 years about seamaxxing, it really is over... I really got nothing left to lose.

It's just over I got nothing left to lose anymore.

I am going into surgery January 2025. I will not tell my family of this, if I die I die it is what it is at least I'll go out fighting. If I survive I'll get a scalp micro pigmentation next. Then I'll fly to Pattaya and lose my virginity and chill in SEA for a while, till I run out of money.

My first and final adventure in life if it gets to that, so excited.

I fucking hate this life, nothing good has ever happened to me. My looks are the root cause of all my misery, enough of this. I don't want to live like this anymore.

Ill get my surgeries, I'll give it my best shot, and if that isn't enough I'll call it quits.

Just wish Ill find another oldcel buddy boyo oldcel virgin to come with me because I am so fucking scared of going there alone, I am absolutely mortified of getting my surgeries, I am so scared, terrified, I fear it so fucking much and then I fear going alone to Pattaya too.

But I will do it. I have no choice. Fear or not I must move and struggle forward. I can't go back to this rot life anymore, it's over there there is nothing there anymore it's over I can't go back. My life is over, if I go back it means death nothing else left for a TRUECEL.

That is all.

I am so scared.

Just wish Ill find another oldcel buddy boyo oldcel virgin to come with me because I am so fucking scared of going there alone, I am absolutely mortified of getting my surgeries, I am so scared, terrified, I fear it so fucking much and then I fear going alone to Pattaya too.
SEA is incredibly safe, I don't get why'd you want to go to Pattaya though.

If Bangkok doesn't work out Vientiane is the way.

Unironically try gym once, it didn't help me maybe it can help you just give a try brocel

SEA is incredibly safe, I don't get why'd you want to go to Pattaya though.

If Bangkok doesn't work out Vientiane is the way.
Because that's where all the bars are with the prostitutes in soi6 and stuff....

I am not going to cope that some girl with fuck me for free there I doubt it bro I'm really ugly and even after surgeries idk how much better I'll look.

Unironically try gym once, it didn't help me maybe it can help you just give a try brocel
I am doing it but I'm losing weight so can't really get much muscle.

Because that's where all the bars are with the prostitutes in soi6 and stuff....

I am not going to cope that some girl with fuck me for free there I doubt it bro I'm really ugly and even after surgeries idk how much better I'll look.
Didn't you want to do it without betabuxxing?

It's absolutely not cope with JBW, especially in Vientiane. Laos is a new frontier with barely any betabuxxers.
It's not cope in Bangkok either, anxiety is eating you alive.

Didn't you want to do it without betabuxxing?

It's absolutely not cope with JBW, especially in Vientiane. Laos is a new frontier with barely any betabuxxers.
It's not cope in Bangkok either, anxiety is eating you alive.
Yh I thought betabuxxing means more you pay them money for weeks and months I just want one day.

Honestly bro I will try ascending with JBW in some of those place but I wanna go lose my virginity first and get some experience with the hookers.

Idk anymore, I don't have travel plans yet I'll make those early 2025 since I'm planning on leaving April/May

Also I am high inhib asf so I'm thinking maybe after I fuck some whores my high inhib will go away with women, I'm not high inhib with men only women.

I am getting an European doctor not some Asian one.

Yh I thought betabuxxing means more you pay them money for weeks and months I just want one day.

Honestly bro I will try ascending with JBW in some of those place but I wanna go lose my virginity first and get some experience with the hookers.

Idk anymore, I don't have travel plans yet I'll make those early 2025 since I'm planning on leaving April/May

Also I am high inhib asf so I'm thinking maybe after I fuck some whores my high inhib will go away with women, I'm not high inhib with men only women.
You can hire a hooker in the UK as well, what's the difference?

Paying a hooker and feeling truly wanted are two completely different things.
You should focus on the latter, since the former is a cope like any other.

It would be a much better experience to lose it with someone who wants you as well.

As for inhibition, don't do PUA only dating apps.

Lack of self-confidence is killing you, as you progress in your journey it will get better due to the aesthetic improvements.

What kind of surgery?

You can hire a hooker in the UK as well, what's the difference?

Paying a hooker and feeling truly wanted are two completely different things.
You should focus on the latter, since the former is a cope like any other.

It would be a much better experience to lose it with someone who wants you as well.

As for inhibition, don't do PUA only dating apps.
I want a GF experience.

Idk bro, I feel like I'll just waste my time on those apps, I heard they are full of hookers too.

Idk I'll ask for more advice on this next year still a long time away till my SEAmaxx, 15 months or so.

What kind of surgery?
Rhinoplasty, Sliding genioplasty

Those 2 100%, then I'll see if others can be done too with my budget.

I send a request to ask for a price to the surgeon I want to do it with.

I will also go see him in person in a few months when I lose more weight.

Rhinoplasty, Sliding genioplasty

Those 2 100%, then I'll see if others can be done too with my budget.

I send a request to ask for a price to the surgeon I want to do it with.

I will also go see him in person in a few months when I lose more weight.
Rhinoplasty its safe I would like to do it also but I have more other things to worry about now.

good luck on your journey to freedoom

They gonna botch our boy

They gonna botch our boy
Nigga you are implanting this fear into my mind 24/7 everywhere what's your problem?

You know for every botched surgery there is like 10 successful ones? You might as well say I'll get run over while going to the clinic.

I have nothing to lose.

Even if they botch me then what, my life will still remain shit as it is, can't really decrease in quality from where I am standing right now lmao.

Yes there is risk to surgeries.

I don't give a fuck anymore I'm already TRUECEL, what they gonna do? Make me more TRUECEL? JFL

I literally got nothing left to lose.
Pain and wasted money.

Pain and wasted money.
Ok then I'll just kill myself, easy solution. I am going to kill myself anyway if I remain as I am I can't stand to look at my face anymore.

Ok then I'll just kill myself, easy solution. I am going to kill myself anyway if I remain as I am I can't stand to look at my face anymore.
You are hysteric like a foid.
Killing yourself or facemaxxing?
look around everyone is ugly.
This is your face and a surgeon cant chad you.
Waste of money , live life as an incel and stop thinking about roping find hobbies maybe find some work to do

Waste of money , live life as an incel and stop thinking about roping find hobbies maybe find some work to do
Absolutely fucking not.

I already did this for 28 years, It's boring as fuck. I refuse to live like this anymore. I can't do anything as long as I'm a virgin so I'll handle this problem first before I start living my life. I wasted enough time already.

I'm getting a surgery, I found a good trusted European WHITE surgeon. I'll roll my dice with him and hope for the best.

Absolutely fucking not.

I already did this for 28 years, It's boring as fuck. I refuse to live like this anymore. I can't do anything as long as I'm a virgin so I'll handle this problem first before I start living my life. I wasted enough time already.

I'm getting a surgery, I found a good trusted European WHITE surgeon. I'll roll my dice with him and hope for the best.
Good luck

I wish you the best luck. What kind of surgeries do you consider getting?