Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fail at every aspect of life

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I failed high school, i'm an alcoholic, no friends, no girlfriend, my family hates me, i eon't enjoy anything. Everyday is just a chore.

I can't keep taking this endless torture. There is nothing redeemable about my life.

Is there anything you do as a hobby or want to do as a hobby especially if it is something ultra deep like chemistry or something.

The two things we have basically are huge time to do what we want because we are neets mainly or at least easy job.. and we have no social life, and its not like we go furniture shopping or something.

And our incel tier minds.

Is there anything you do as a hobby or want to do as a hobby especially if it is something ultra deep like chemistry or something.

The two things we have basically are huge time to do what we want because we are neets mainly or at least easy job.. and we have no social life, and its not like we go furniture shopping or something.

And our incel tier minds.
i have no hobbies tbh i enjoy nothing. i just drink to not feel suicidal for a while.

Same, my entire life I've tried to find what I'm good at, but it seems like I'm just bad at everything.

i have no hobbies tbh i enjoy nothing. i just drink to not feel suicidal for a while.

Sounds pretty textbook clinical depression. Either some nutrient you are missing and/or chemical problems because of our bad genetics.
Look up all the b-vitamins depletion constant drinking causes.. I am not saying stopping drinking but you can supplement those vitamins.

Then you will stlil have a horrible life, but you won't be that depressed about it.