Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tiers of incel

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Truecel
• indian
• NEET
• below 5'4
• is going to rope soon
• only hobby is being on this forum
• age 30+
• maybe has deformities
• no friends at all

Incel
• ugly
• is autistic
• between 5'2-5'9
• struggling to rope
• maybe has hobbies
• works dead end job
• little to no friends

Failed normie
• has a decent face but is still virgin past high school
• wasted his potential
• at least 5'8-5'11
• has hobbies which he could have potentially used to ascend
• has a medium friend group

Anything I missed?

According to this list, my height and non-indianness disqualifies me from being truecel

What if you have traits from all of them?

Btw, I love Red Bull.

Incel
• ugly ✔️
• is autistic✔️
• between 5'2-5'9✔️
• struggling to rope✔️
• maybe has hobbies (barely have any)
• works dead end job✔️
• little to no friends✔️

What if you’re half south asian, are you still an automatic trucel? The only thing that applies to me on this list is the aspie part but slightly though i think i can overcome it.

Also hobbies barely matter, you’d be surprised by how boring a lot of popular people are.

Indians are the most Asian people in the world thats why they are so ugly and weak
They’re giga mutts man, only the east is comprised of currice individuals.

I fit more of the 'incel' descriptions than truecel descriptions. Guess I'm a medium tier incel.
Yeah same here, but yet again actual trucels are quite rare when you think about it.

Also Monster mogs all energy drinks.

I’m 6 feet four so am I incels?

Yeah same here, but yet again actual trucels are quite rare when you think about it.

Also Monster mogs all energy drinks.
Bro I drank reign and felt like such an outcast everyone else was having the white monster kek

Truecel
• indian [X]
• NEET [✔️]
• below 5'4 [X]
• is going to rope soon [X]
• only hobby is being on this forum [X]
• age 30+ [X]
• maybe has deformities [X]
• no friends at all [✔️]

Incel
• ugly [✔️]
• is autistic [✔️]
• between 5'2-5'9 [✔️]
• struggling to rope cope [✔️]
• maybe has hobbies [✔️]
• works dead end job [X]
• little to no friends [✔️]

Failed normie
• has a decent face but is still virgin past high school [X]
• wasted his potential [✔️]
• at least 5'8-5'11 [✔️]
• has hobbies which he could have potentially used to ascend [X]
• has a medium friend group [X]

He's joking. He's 5'11.
Tfw a Dravidian heightmogs me. :fuk:

And to think I had male ancestors who were 6'2 on both sides of my family, not to mention literally all of the European groups I'm descended of have a taller average than Dravidians(at least I'm assuming).

Being under 5'11 as a White, especially in this day & age where the average for a Zoomer of my race, is pure suifuel.

And to think I had male ancestors who were 6'2 on both sides of my family, not to mention literally all of the European groups I'm descended of have a taller average than Dravidians(at least I'm assuming).

Being under 5'11 as a White, especially in this day & age where the average for a Zoomer of my race, is pure suifuel.
I think his parents are taller than yours tbf, but I know the feeling of getting mogged by someone with an inferior bloodline.

I think his parents are taller than yours tbf,
More than likely, my dad is the same height as me, and my mom is around 5'4.

I fucking hate how all my foid ancestors were femlets, it makes me despise them even more.
but I know the feeling of getting mogged by someone with an inferior bloodline.
tbh, I never think of myself as having a "superior" or "inferior" bloodline to anyone here: As I've stated before, I come across as a "SFcel" simply because I see the issues which all this multiculturalism nonsense brings for virtual everyone(supported by academic findings).

My cousins are: 5'9.5 , 5'11, 6'0-6'1, and 6'4.5 respectively. Meanwhile i'm barely 5'9, more like 5'8 barefoot. Even my shortest cousin can easily grow a full beard while I struggle to even grow a goatee.

My grandfather (the one with islander and european ancestry) was 5'9-5'11 barefoot in the province with the shortest average height in my home country in the 1960's. and he didn't even have enough food to eat growing up. keep in mind avg american was 5'7 then. And my grandmother was more central asian.

The avrerage northerner from my country especially younger generation male these days is 5'11, not including Northeast. Northeastern are huge, varying sources saying up to 6'3 as normal/median

Shit was rigged against me for no good reason.

More than likely, my dad is the same height as me, and my mom is around 5'4.

I fucking hate how all my foid ancestors were femlets, it makes me despise them even more.
Same here. In the past, my family members on my mom's side were all tall, my great grandmas were around my height, but for some reason, my maternal grandma ended up being a midget and it went downhill for our family when she decided to pass on her cursed genes. On my dad's side, most men on my grandpa's side are over 180cm, but my grandma's side are all short.

Last edited:
So according to this list, I'm 70% incel and 30% failed normie

My cousins are: 5'9.5 , 5'11, 6'0-6'1, and 6'4.5 respectively. Meanwhile i'm barely 5'9, more like 5'8 barefoot. Even my shortest cousin can easily grow a full beard while I struggle to even grow a goatee.

My grandfather (the one with islander and european ancestry) was 5'9-5'11 barefoot in the province with the shortest average height in my home country in the 1960's. and he didn't even have enough food to eat growing up. keep in mind avg american was 5'7 then. And my grandmother was more central asian.

The avrerage northerner from my country especially younger generation male these days is 5'11, not including Northeast. Northeastern are huge, varying sources saying up to 6'3 as normal/median

Shit was rigged against me for no good reason.
Same here. In the past, my family members on my mom's side were all tall, my great grandmas were around my height, but for some reason, my maternal grandma ended up being a midget and it went downhill for our family when she decided to pass on her cursed genes. On my dad's side, most men on my grandpa's side are over 180cm, but my grandma's side are all short.
It's brutal how similar we all are, despite our astronomically different backgrounds; as I said Incels defiantly have a big "collective consciousness"

This is also why I hate femlets so much, and see a need for eugenics so that stuff such as this doesn't happen.

It's brutal how similar we all are, despite our astronomically different backgrounds; as I said Incels defiantly have a big "collective consciousness"

This is also why I hate femlets so much, and see a need for eugenics so that stuff such as this doesn't happen.
I think from your many posts and my many posts I've slowly managed to get a good sense of what the collective incel experience is like. I used to think that it was only me that experienced such ridiculous bullshit, but it turns out, every "real" incel has experienced something along the lines of it. It's horrifying, because I theorize that it's been this way since the dawn of time, and every generation of incel for thousands of years has experienced a similar set of situations.

Truecel
• indian:no:
• NEET:yes:
• below 5'4:yes:
• is going to rope soon:yes:
• only hobby is being on this forum:yes:
• age 30+:no:
• maybe has deformities:yes:
• no friends at all:yes:

I fall under the failed normie category, but I do have some traits that are in the Incel list

I think from your many posts and my many posts I've slowly managed to get a good sense of what the collective incel experience is like. I used to think that it was only me that experienced such ridiculous bullshit, but it turns out, every "real" incel has experienced something along the lines of it. It's horrifying, because I theorize that it's been this way since the dawn of time, and every generation of incel for thousands of years has experienced a similar set of situations.
It's been amplified tenfold by the modern shitsciety we live in.

me

Truecel
• indian [X]
• NEET [X]
• below 5'4 [X]
• age 30+ [X]
• maybe has deformities [X]
• no friends at all [X]

Incel
• ugly [✔️]
• is autistic [X]
• between 5'2-5'9 [X]
• struggling to rope cope [✔️]
• maybe has hobbies [✔️]
• works dead end job [X]

Failed normie
• has a decent face but is still virgin past high school [X]
• wasted his potential [✔️]
• at least 5'8-5'11 [✔️]
• has hobbies which he could have potentially used to ascend [✔️]

i have mostly incel traits but also a few truecel traits such as no friends at all :feelsrope:

Oh, forgot to post my results

Truecel
• indian [X]
• NEET [X]
• below 5'4 [X]
• age 30+ [X]
• maybe has deformities [✔️]
• no friends at all [- acquaintances only]

Incel
• ugly [✔️]
• is autistic [✔️]
• between 5'2-5'9 [✔️]
• struggling to rope [X]
• maybe has hobbies [✔️]
• works dead end job [X]

Failed normie
• has a decent face but is still virgin past high school [X- ugly face, virgin past hs]
• wasted his potential [- possibly, but only if I didn't develop certain mental problems which you could argue is still unavoidable]
• at least 5'8-5'11 [✔️ barely]
• has hobbies which he could have potentially used to ascend [✔️]

• NEET
• has deformities
• no friends at all
• ugly
• is autistic
• between 5'2-5'9
• struggling to rope