Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I failed my driving license for the 3rd time.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
The first time i touched a pole while driving backwards and failed, the second time i didn't turn my head fast enought to look if any bicycle fags where crossing the street, mind you i did look but not fast enough apparently.

Now today i did better than both of those times but when i was told to turn around using a parking space, while i was turning around the dude stopped me saying i was to close to a parked car, even though i was good half a meter from it. He said i was a danger to the public and failed me.

Cool now i just have to pay again and wait a month and a half to try again. Will see what retarded reason they will think off to fail me next time

I literally drive better than majority of drivers on the road but who cares, i was too close to a parked car and i'm a danger to the public.

Even though people who passed their driving license during the communist era literally just had to pass around the block and always passed

They drive like absolute retards but noone cares.

But i'm the danger. I spent so much money on this already and got nothing from it.

What's your IQ?

meanwhile foids have the curry driving instructors simping and they can make 100 mistakes and still pass

mogs me. I'm yeat to even have a single driving test yet and I'm 28.

Yeah, no worries- I had the same thing happen, and I did eventually get my license. First time I failed because there was a light drizzle and I didn't turn on my wipers... second time I failed because I sometimes turned the wheel with one hand... third time was some other stupid reason that I can't remember

Keep at it, yea you're not the only one with multiple tries...

Woman passes driving test on 950th try

I failed my theory exam a few days ago. The content is just so boring, I can never be bothered to prepare for it or concentrate during the exam. I'm taking it again next week, expecting to fail again. I feel you man.

Real communism was based. It's the liberal left that ruins everything.

Incel IQ
True, it's only thanks to communism that eastern europe is still somewhat liveable. But boomer scum doesn't appreciate waht they had. They actually say we have it easier now. they are delusional.

Chad trait: passing your driving test on the first try

As an incel, I had to take the fucking test three times before I passed

Getting driver liscnce mogged by foids suvks
:feels:

DW, being able to drive won’t get you laid, just used by foids.

Same happened to me when I was 18 pretty much,but if was all on maneuverability. Lost my license one time,and luckily passed the first time but old guy let me slide. Guess he felt sorry for me since I was 38.

Had to take the test like 8 or 9 times before I passed :feelsrope:

Nice.. im 28 and failed 2 times. I took probably about 80 hours of lessons already, and I passed my theoretical exam twice.

And I still have to do it again and my theortical exam expired again already. Invested 4k eur already
Keep at it, yea you're not the only one with multiple tries...

Woman passes driving test on 950th try
It took her 950 tries to get the theoretical one. She still needs to pass the driving test so its probably over for her.

Last edited:
I failed my practical test 2 times and spent 3500 Euros for my drivers license.