Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i feel bad for doing this

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
my best friend told me to fuck off two days ago because I told his girlfriend that he cheated on her and she almost killed herself (I successfully dissuaded her from not doing it after calling her for hours, basically I saved a woman's life).

I found out that he used to cry very often because of his poverty and this girl was all he had in his life (both were together since they were 14 years old), his dad died a year ago.

she suffered from bruxism, used to tear off pieces of skin and was abused by her uncle, she was extremely shy, when I dissuaded her from not committing suicide I could only hear her crying and I was talking alone. she only said about six/seven words during four hours of voice chat.

the worst part is that he hadn't even cheated on her, everything was a lie, just to avoid showing weakness in front of me, 1705217054639 he also kept his feelings a secret, he never told me that he used to cry very often.

they looked like two very miserable souls, I feel guilty to be honest

you ruined your friend's life for what? approval from incels?
bro get your goofy ass out of here, you're not a real friend.

it was a mistake, she told me that he used to screw her by showing her pictures where he was talking to other girls. i thought she knew the story he had made up

You did them a favor. Normies LOVE dramas.

They get to feel something and it's interesting. When they get together again their relationship will be strengthened. Op is playing with them like sims characters.

What is wrong with incels? He have more in common with incels than he does with his sexhaver friend.

Besides this story sounds LARP

They get to feel something and it's interesting. When they get together again their relationship will be strengthened. Op is playing with them like sims characters.
not larp, it really happened

What is wrong with incels? He have more in common with incels than he does with his sexhaver friend.

Besides this story sounds LARP
yeah its probably fake but if you see a nigga that you call your friend being happy, why even ruin that.

to transcend you must realize that the bitch probably loved the emotional pain and will be back to him in no time but he'd end up losing a friend

Would hate to be u enemy if that's how u treat best friend

yeah its probably fake but if you see a nigga that you call your friend being happy, why even ruin that.

to transcend you must realize that the bitch probably loved the emotional pain and will be back to him in no time but he'd end up losing a friend
as i said, it was a mistake

my best friend told me to fuck off two days ago because I told his girlfriend that he cheated on her and she almost killed herself (I successfully dissuaded her from not doing it after calling her for hours, basically I saved a woman's life).

I found out that he used to cry very often because of his poverty and this girl was all he had in his life (both were together since they were 14 years old), his dad died a year ago.

she suffered from bruxism, used to tear off pieces of skin and was abused by her uncle, she was extremely shy, when I dissuaded her from not committing suicide I could only hear her crying and I was talking alone. she only said about six/seven words during four hours of voice chat.

the worst part is that he hadn't even cheated on her, everything was a lie, just to avoid showing weakness in front of me, View attachment 1038178 he also kept his feelings a secret, he never told me that he used to cry very often.

they looked like two very miserable souls, I feel guilty to be honest

You should feel guilty. This was a terrible thing you did, try to make it up to them.

You are a nigger

You basically cucked yourself for no reason

This sounds retarded

I don't even understand this story you are bad at telling stories

This is the same psycho/troll who tortured and ate animals as a kid. Why isn't it still banned?
What does any of this shit have to do with inceldom?

What a snitch

Also why is there a picture of Palpatine in the middle of the post ?

Why do larp here so much? This story is almost as bad as the story of you eating a living animal.

I would be a tad bit more compassionate, even though I am not anyone to talk about feelings or emotion, or compassion, this does seem a bit tragic.

If it is real or course.

the worst part is that he hadn't even cheated on her, everything was a lie,
You sound like a terrible nigger, this dude was willing to be friends with you and you had to break his heart? for what? an good laugh, your an terrible human being