Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am jealous

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I don't have any friends, but today I met an old classmate from school and he told me that he now has a girlfriend. She comes from a rich family, drives a Porsche, her parents are multi-millionaires and he is just average in terms of wealth. But he is 6'4'' tall and looks like a model. His girlfriend is a blonde Stacy. I was boiling with rage inside.

They are privileged and live in a different reality, however, you should have friends first before aiming to have a relationship, how are you gonna take care of a girlfriend if your social skills aren't even good enough to get friends?

They are privileged and live in a different reality, however, you should have friends first before aiming to have a relationship, how are you gonna take care of a girlfriend if your social skills aren't even good enough to get friends?
there are no places to find friends.
uni is for uni. work is for work.
Friends should be found at school

Every girl that I had feelings for has had a chad boyfriend with most likely a huge cock, also NT. Water I know but sometimes you need the confirmation

just be 6'4'' tall and look like a model theory