Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel bad for this kid found on r9k

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
What are those buffoons doing at his house?

What a horrible mother

this cuckshit is the biggest cancer on the internet

it has nothing to do with r9k lool

what am i supposed to see here? did this kid shittalk them or something

they gangbanged her that night loudly while the kid had to pretend he was asleep

fucking RIP i hope he grows up to ER

black people like this fuck it up for all of us

I hope they all die painfull deaths

He bothered the kid.

Disrespectful. I'll beat him up to a fucking pulp.

holy fuck that must be mentally traumatizing

@Raiden I still don't understand what is happening in the video.

@Raiden I still don't understand what is happening in the video.
according to r9k thread what happened is that the guys had sex with the mother and that kid is the child of the mother.

according to r9k thread what happened is that the guys had sex with the mother and that kid is the child of the mother.
Having a slut as a mother must be disturbing

I would want to kill those Ns and the """"mother"""" brutally.

If I was the kid I would hold a vendetta against this guy for life. This is why racists exist.

White women don't like black men!!

I think this is the first time i've said it, but enough internet for me today.

We wuz fukin yo mamas azz bitch azz wite boi fuk amerikkka nigguh hol lota gang shiet up in dis biytch fuk donal trump

Wait for a few more years till he gets a gun and goes ER on their asses, he will be demonized of course but cunts will reap what they sow.

He needs to go Odysseus on their asses.

Inb4 muh blacks are such savages

The worst part of this is that cunt ''''mother'''' still has infinitely more value than us despite fucking up her life in the numerous ways we see in the video, and likely tons more.

LMAO I'm in the video, the guy in the black hoodie on the bed

i would choke that nigger out if i was him

Brutal, knowing she took all those black dicks.

Those gorillas gangbanged that white bitch all night, cummed in her about 40 times and impregnated the whore.

I feel so bad for the kid, with a disgusting whore of a mother like that, he has no chance.

Lastly once again Blacks can't be incel, the supply of thirsty white women for you guys is too big. GTFO out here now and fuck white bitches my niggaz!

This cunt bragging about not having a job and shit

that kid is gonna be a serial killer or go er or some shit, fucking yikes

fuck man imagine having your mother let her thug black boyfriend and his homies hang at your house, I wouldn't ER because then I would be ruining my life not hers, but as soon as I was old enough to leave the house I would and would never talk to that bitch ever again

fuck man imagine having your mother let her thug black boyfriend and his homies hang at your house, I wouldn't ER because then I would be ruining my life not hers, but as soon as I was old enough to leave the house I would and would never talk to that bitch ever again
yeah there are too many retards i know who have awful parents but still keep in contact with them and help them out, if my childhood had been like this i'd make sure the bitch gets put into the worst care home possible

Disgusting trash.

Disgusting world we live in.

i saw this posted on r9k a few weeks ago and a significant portion of the posters were defending the mother. the amount of normie white knight spam on there these days is ridiculous

i saw this posted on r9k a few weeks ago and a significant portion of the posters were defending the mother. the amount of normie white knight spam on there these days is ridiculous
holy shit how could anybody defend this shit

OMG

This is why older cultures had fathers chose the possible husband for their daughter.... when women get to chose they choose poorly. I'm the child of a single mother and never knew my father, my father apparently had a family already but cheated on them with my mom.

Poor kid man

Those gorillas gangbanged that white bitch all night, cummed in her about 40 times and impregnated the whore.

I feel so bad for the kid, with a disgusting whore of a mother like that, he has no chance.

Lastly once again Blacks can't be incel, the supply of thirsty white women for you guys is too big. GTFO out here now and fuck white bitches my niggaz!
Jfl at blacks cant be incel. All of the guys were at least 5+/10 and probably had bbc.