Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel bad for this kid found on r9k

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
Lastly once again 7+ Inch dick having Blacks that are tall or aggressive looking enough to run "thug game/bad boy" can't be incel, the supply of thirsty white women for you guys is too big. GTFO out here now and fuck white bitches my niggaz!

FTFY

Those gorillas gangbanged that white bitch all night, cummed in her about 40 times and impregnated the whore.

I feel so bad for the kid, with a disgusting whore of a mother like that, he has no chance.

Lastly once again Blacks can't be incel, the supply of thirsty white women for you guys is too big. GTFO out here now and fuck white bitches my niggaz!
what can a blackcel with my stats do?

Jesus fucking christ. For some people they don't even start out with a fair chance at life.

"Go to sleep Deacon!" Says the whore of a mother who has a bunch of thugs over at their house to fuck her while her son sleeps in the room adjacent.

Were there any follow ups to this? Like, has she been taken into custody for being a shit mother, or did the son go ER and shoot the fucking monkeys up? I need some kind of catharsis from this shit.

Quoted from a Reddit thread:
"Imagine being that kids dad.

You're paying for your jobless ex-wife to live in a nice house while your son is being kept awake at night by goons running a train on his mother."
God, just thinking about this makes me angry. This isn't even bad because the white whore is being BLACKED. White people want to pretend like this is something new and that black thugs are preying on white women purposefully, this happens in black communities too, with deadbeat single mothers hooking up with thugs and doing this type of bullshit. I remember a friend of my older brother ran away and chilled at our place for a couple of nights because his mother's boyfriend went over to their house partying with friends while his mother just cussed him out for complaining about it.

Women across all races are dumb as shit like this, which is why it's a travesty that women seem to always win out in custody of children. In lower income areas this kind of thing happens way too often with dumb single moms not doing their one fucking duty in life properly.

You're paying for your jobless ex-wife to live in a nice house while your son is being kept awake at night by goons running a train on his mother."
God, just thinking about this makes me angry. This isn't even bad because the white whore is being BLACKED. White people want to pretend like this is something new and that black thugs are preying on white women purposefully, this happens in black communities too, with deadbeat single mothers hooking up with thugs and doing this type of bullshit. I remember a friend of my older brother ran away and chilled at our place for a couple of nights because his mother's boyfriend went over to their house partying with friends while his mother just cussed him out for complaining about it.

Women across all races are dumb as shit like this, which is why it's a travesty that women seem to always win out in custody of children. In lower income areas this kind of thing happens way too often with dumb single moms not doing their one fucking duty in life properly.
poor single mothers of all races are genuine vermin

link the reddit thread, i didn't know there was one lol

yeah I mean I guess you're basically a ethnic then, you are not even the same species as Tyrone who carries a 7inch dick minimum.

Maybe try running BBC game on some rice whore idk, it might still be big to them.

Wouldn’t it be nice to slowly stare into the mother’s eyes, desperately trying to bring oxygen into the lungs? Wouldn’t it feel nice for the rhythm of the pulse to fade away? I think it would.

Wouldn’t it be nice to slowly stare into the mother’s eyes, desperately trying to bring oxygen into the lungs? Wouldn’t it feel nice for the rhythm of the pulse to fade away? I think it would.
What about the Ns? I'd love to do that to the Ns as well.

Look at this dumb slut’s horrible parenting choices, thERe will be consequeNCes in the future.