Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I feel cold all time, in other words, I have low body temperature, is it caused by this phenomenon?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
According to scientific and medical research articles, loneliness is linked to low body temperature.
When I'm standing in a room full of people, especially couples, I feel physical pain, my body temperature also drops.

yeah, it happens when youre cold

No, i've always felt warm. Even if i have a constant room temperature of 17°c. Other people complain though, but they are probably anemic or have an iron deficiency.

Also, you might not be eating enough.

Thank you for posting this. Since last winter I don't know why I'm freezing when it is 24 degrees inside. This could explain it because nothing seemed to make much of a difference. Cold showers and exercise work for like an hour. Eating more animal fat doesn't seem to make much of a difference either. The only thing that works is drugs that raise body temperature.

I'm so numb I barely feel any cold. I just take it.