Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have bad news, all of us might die earlier than expected due to inceldom according to studies.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

Health effects of social isolation, loneliness​

Research has linked social isolation and loneliness to higher risks for a variety of physical and mental conditions: high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity, a weakened immune system, anxiety, depression, cognitive decline, Alzheimer’s disease, and even death - official CDC website.
Furthermore, prolonged loneliness may reduce your lifespan by 10-15 years. For example, if your body is programmed to die at age 80, you will die at age 65 if you experience prolonged loneliness.
Loneliness can shorten a person's life by up to 15 years. This is equivalent to the impact of being obese or smoking 15 cigarettes per day. Loneliness is associated with an increased risk of heart disease, depression, and cognitive decline.

Loneliness Is Harmful to Our Nation's Health
Mar 20, 2019 — Loneliness can be deadly: this according to former Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, among others, who has stressed the significant health threat. Loneliness has been estimated to shorten a person's life by 15 years, equivalent in impact to being obese or smoking 15 cigarettes per day.
Scientific American Blog

Loneliness is a public health crisis, comparable to smoking up to 15 ...
Jun 15, 2023 — Loneliness has such far-reaching consequences that the health impact is comparable to smoking up to 15 cigarettes a day, according to one study published in the journal PLOS Medicine. Loneliness is associated with an increased risk of heart disease, depression, and cognitive decline.
fortune.com

Curing America's loneliness epidemic would make us healthier, fitter and ...
Jul 14, 2023 — The report reflects Dr. Murthy's personal and professional experience with the damaging health impacts of loneliness. As surprising as it sounds, social isolation and loneliness have the same effect on human health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day, which is to say, it can shorten life span by up to 15 years.
theconversation.com

A global study of more than 2.2 million people found that people who reported feeling lonely were more likely to die early from all causes, including cancer. A study of more than 35,000 elderly adults found that social isolation was associated with a 22 percent higher risk of premature death.

According to BYU data, the subjective feeling of loneliness increases the risk of death by 26%.

I don't want to die earlier, I want to live a full life :cryfeels:

Good news for me tbh. I will die early and won't have to bother finding the courage to kill myself.

How is that bad? There is nothing to live for anyway.
its just sad and pathetic that we are slowly dying because of our inceldom, nobody else outside of this forum gives a fuck about us.

Well, that is nothing new, right? Almost everybody here is suicidal anyway. A lot of people will die before they even reach 30, so this kind of study is irrelevant because almost nobody will reach the age of 50, and he does not even need some terminal disease for it. The loneliness alone and absolute irreparable regret of living such a life will kill him.

High IQ post, should be pinned tbh. Social outcasts should also be given NEETbux from the government since loneliness registers as a medical condition, as much as normies want to ignore it. No one can go physically unscathed on for so long without getting any meaningful social interaction in their lives, since humans are herd animals at their core. Even the most introverted sperg out there often has desires for human contact and validation.

A win is a win

Tbh I’m fine dying at 50. Even if Humans have evolved to live to 70-80 years average in western countries, thats a long time.

Maybe those years could have been happily filled up by men of proevious generations- but society sucks.

65 years is still to much
i dont wanna witness the 2060s :feelstrash:

I'd be glad if I died tomorrow

I already expected to die at a young age so not surprised

Cope these studies make me laugh

good news to me