Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel guilty for approaching femoids, as it is sin in my own religion to respect disrespectable creatures

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
By refusing or rejecting me, they are acting evil, and then is not easy to punish that evil, and it's painfull to see it thriving, and my actions just making it bigger, as cunts become spoiled more and more with each man giving attention. Best way to negate this would be finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture, because that is reason of approching after all, diving in sewer of toiletcreatures, for finding sentient and cultured cute adorable being. But when no finding, approaching becomes like sinnfull behaviour, when no redemption of finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture happen. Trying to atleast partially redeem it by being misogynist and hating toilet creatures, but feel that it is not enough to fully redeem nasty things I am doing

How about not approach at all, others could say. But thats also sinnfull behaviour, thats also letting filthy femoids to think they can shape my life by being degenerate whores, and in full MGTOW delusional cope that I need no waifu, I not trying to go. Only finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture is redepmtion, only then it shows filthy whores I dont need them and they are just trash, and I spit on them, by finding happyness without fitting into into their primitive standars, but instead into cultured, of cultured supreme waifu being

By this also tfu on scumcels, who proposing to get femoid by way of money, because that is sinful uncultured primitive way, slaving to femoidic greed and getting no redemption by negating uncultured humanimal world

On once again tfu on my debil former "best friend", who instead of helping me to search redemption, be it full, of finding cultured waifu, or atleat small one, in hating femoids together, wanted me to become total sinner and degenerate by settling to one, old and ugly

Spitonfag

Last edited:
AWALT. Might as well be looking for unicorns.

@Animecel2D read this

Tenor 347

fuck debil btw

17927.jpg

it's over ngl

Don’t approach

Approaching will never work if youre incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4