Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like a cuck for never having shoplifted

• Thread starter Deleted member 44197
  • Start date
Deleted member 44197

Deleted member 44197

Self-banned
-
it should not be expected from a person with an incompatible brain for functioning in society to pay like a normal citizen, i'm sick of it

i need to thiefmaxx, anybody here has experience? share tips :ahegao:

also never burned anything, never thrown rocks and broken windows, never threw eggs at cars or spray painted to piss npcs off.

it's over

I used to steal monsters. I would turn my back on the camera and put them in my underwear :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I had big jeans bc I was gymcelling so my quads were jacked and I wasn't fat so there would be a lot of space around my waist and I could put like 2 cans there without anyone noticing

I also stole a bunch of chewing gum, some expensive ice cream, school supplies, protein bars and shit like that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I pirate movies (in minecraft)

stealing from the shops is based and you should do it whenever possible. What kind of retards pays for shit when stealing is an option

I only shoplifted a few things, stopped after almost getting caught

i stole candy a few times and got caught once. cashier called me out and I just said "that's mine" and walked out. never did it again after that LOL

stealing from the shops is based and you should do it whenever possible. What kind of retards pays for shit when stealing is an option
Based.