Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like a different species than most people

Nick Fuentes

Nick Fuentes

Banned
-
when I watch youtube or read what people write on social media I am completely amazed how they produce this content. I even get jealous at how funny most incels are and wish I could make posts as good as you guys do. I imagine this is how humans felt when they saw the first human being that could speak or start a fire. I just have no clue how the fuck they are so articulate and funny. Even for simple things like conversation I have no clue what to say but people talk for hours with strangers like they're best friends.

the craziest thing was learning how women thought and what they did. I never had a clue they were fucking from the age of 12-13 and dating chads throughout their lives. I always thought they were virgins till marriage like we were but even "proper" women like our teachers and doctors are getting fwbs, cheating, getting fucked by multiple guys at once, getting fucked by blacks, doing bdsm, getting skullfucked, gangbanged etc. The fact that there are men experiencing this shit with women who would never even talk to me doesn't bother me that much but I still think those guys are a different species. At least we're treated like two different species by women.

and thats just how people act I also don't get how people build skyscrapers, video games, internet while some countries cant even feed their citizens

does anybody else ever feel this way?

I think I understand that idea, it's something like: man could create a space rocket just to get to the moon. But they can't solve something as simple as a social problem.

It's ironic how they worry about things that are out of their reach, but what is within their capabilities is completely ignored. Many seek more pleasures and goals from the outside than from the inside.
and wish I could make posts as good as you guys do.
You do them, maybe one day without realizing it you'll be as cool as they are. Just write something that you think and want to do, that you think no one else will write. Most comments are seen that way because you empathize with them and thought that no one would write something that you felt so identified with.

when I watch youtube or read what people write on social media I am completely amazed how they produce this content. I even get jealous at how funny most incels are and wish I could make posts as good as you guys do. I imagine this is how humans felt when they saw the first human being that could speak or start a fire. I just have no clue how the fuck they are so articulate and funny. Even for simple things like conversation I have no clue what to say but people talk for hours with strangers like they're best friends.

the craziest thing was learning how women thought and what they did. I never had a clue they were fucking from the age of 12-13 and dating chads throughout their lives. I always thought they were virgins till marriage like we were but even "proper" women like our teachers and doctors are getting fwbs, cheating, getting fucked by multiple guys at once, getting fucked by blacks, doing bdsm, getting skullfucked, gangbanged etc. The fact that there are men experiencing this shit with women who would never even talk to me doesn't bother me that much but I still think those guys are a different species. At least we're treated like two different species by women.

and thats just how people act I also don't get how people build skyscrapers, video games, internet while some countries cant even feed their citizens

I knew looks = popularity from 14 when i entered high school, this eventually became looks = personality when i looked into the incel studies. But i was NEVER prepared for this shit about women, the race/height/mental/dick ALL OF THESE FUCKING STANDARDS! and if you don't meet them? (NO) friends, (NO) GF. (NO) LIFE! I used to cope by thinking that women don't really care about looks, and that all you needed to be was funny :feelsclown::feelsclown:. GUESS WHAT? LOOKS = FUNNINESS TOO!

AND NOBODY UNDERSTANDS! NOBODY UNDERSTANDS HOW SIMPLE IT IS! IF YOU TRIED TO TELL THEM ANY OF THIS SHIT YOU'D BE CENSORED AND BLOCKED!!!! FUCK!!!

when I watch youtube or read what people write on social media I am completely amazed how they produce this content.
i'm here if you talk about this. there can't be anyone more lowest in rank in this forum than me.