Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like female pfps

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I’ve touched on this a little before but as a man why wouldn’t you like female pfps? I like to look at something cute no matter where I am, I even play custom female characters sometimes in video games, you get to see their cute butts running round and when they fight you hear their moans. Guys have been doing this for decades. Plus I don’t wanna look at men all the time you feel me?

reminded of what i dont have

Do you like mine?

In my mind an avatar is supposed to be an idealic representation of yourself. It always strikes me as mildly trannified to use a female avatar—to represent yourself, or to digitally embody yourself as a femoid.

2D > 3D forever and always.

Did you like my previous ones?

do you like mine, fellow avatarcel?

only fags use them

transsexual trait tbqhwyf

I want femininity to be censored like in Muslim countries, I want a society free of female sexual manipulation.

Take away all the power they have and reduce them to 0

Men use Male pfps
Images 1
Download 1 1

I like them because it tells me who is intellectually inferior to me.

I’ve touched on this a little before but as a man why wouldn’t you like female pfps? I like to look at something cute no matter where I am, I even play custom female characters sometimes in video games, you get to see their cute butts running round and when they fight you hear their moans. Guys have been doing this for decades. Plus I don’t wanna look at men all the time you feel me?
do you worship foids?

I hate looking at people who hate me mang

avis are a good look into a users personality

reminded of what i dont have
This is a large reason why I don't do this

I'd be just casually writing a reply and then boom, my own pfp reminds me of the fact I will never have the most basic and necessary part of the human experience

In my mind an avatar is supposed to be an idealic representation of yourself. It always strikes me as mildly trannified to use a female avatar—to represent yourself, or to digitally embody yourself as a femoid.

Do you like mine

kys foid worshipper

b-but muh foid worship!!

Reminds of you something you can't have... and plus it sounds like a slippery slope (towards becoming a transgender) tbh.

I think guys with female avatars have a higher propencity to become transgenders in the future.

Yeah, sucks being ugly, but at least I'm okay with being a man.

Female Avi´s should be banned.
Point blank period.
It´s the equivalent of me waving the keys of a Lamborghini in front of your face,
while you will NEVER have access to the car.

I fucking HATE guys here with female Profile pictures,

I need to look at wimmens boobs vageena on enkwell forum i need it mangs secks und eine fraues titten, kurwa mangs, poss und vajeen, für eines involuntätiteren celibaten.

Female Avi´s should be banned.
Point blank period.
It´s the equivalent of me waving the keys of a Lamborghini in front of your face,
while you will NEVER have access to the car.

I fucking HATE guys here with female Profile pictures,