Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like crying when I look in the mirror

• Thread starter Deleted member 17752
  • Start date
Deleted member 17752

Deleted member 17752

20 y/o tourettecel
-
I cannot stand myself. I'm fucking ugly and I have nothing else of value. I'm in the Mathematics program at a university and I've pretty much been at a B average throughout all of my math courses, and I work really fucking hard. There are people in my classes who breeze through these courses and they're good looking to boot. It's fucking brutal.

I have extremely low testosterone, I don't even have a desire to ascend. I couldn't get an erection if a 10/10 girl were standing naked in front of me.

I have Tourette's (actually diagnosed), so I'm perpetually fiddling with my hands, biting my nails, craning my neck, and making weird facial expressions and I can't fucking control it. I don't make noises anymore so that's a plus I guess jfl.

I have Asperger's (actually diagnosed) so I can't have meaningful interactions/relationships with people no matter how hard I try, and I try a lot.

Don't fucking tell me to rope you mindless NPCs. I just wanted to say this somewhere to get it off my chest, hopefully this makes me feel a little more at peace.

It really does suck when normies mog you at activities you enjoy. Also roping is a waste, Eating Rice is a better option.

I feel the same as you, except I'm just an Aspie with high T.

It's a good day to cry

rope.

Seriously, I don't look in the mirror that much, trying to avoid it. Have my hair short so it always just settles.
I think I will die alone. That I will spend my last years as a grumpy old man.
No day goes by without feeling desperate.

Even without your diagnosed problems I (and many here) find interacting with normies unbearably difficult.
I think you've identified your greatest problem that you can do something about: lack of T. I had no T when I went a long period never exercising. High intensity or strength training seems to be the best thing for it and eat plenty of beef. Joining a sport would help but I know that can be hard when u don't know anyone (that's why I don't do it). Competing with other men is what makes you push your limits and this is when T is produced so compete at every opportunity in life.

if it makes you feel any better I really like your avatar, Komi-san is super cute

if it makes you feel any better I really like your avatar, Komi-san is super cute
thanks man, I agree
Even without your diagnosed problems I (and many here) find interacting with normies unbearably difficult.
I think you've identified your greatest problem that you can do something about: lack of T. I had no T when I went a long period never exercising. High intensity or strength training seems to be the best thing for it and eat plenty of beef. Joining a sport would help but I know that can be hard when u don't know anyone (that's why I don't do it). Competing with other men is what makes you push your limits and this is when T is produced so compete at every opportunity in life.
Honestly man I think you're right about exercise. I played legit college hockey this year at uni (I walked on and didn't expect to make it but I did). But ever since the end of the season I have lost all motivation and have just felt down. I don't think I'll make the team next cuz they recruited like 6 new incoming freshman so I'm pretty much fucked.

same. looking in the mirror sucks balls
first thing i always notice is i have no hair. went bald long ago. then i see my 5 chins. then my big ass fucking alien eyes due to my glasses which make them look bigger. and i see all this within a split second. im not staring into the fucking mirror. im just doing this after i finished brushing my teeth so i can see if i have anything on my face before i leave for the day.

the worst part is when im shaving because then i have to look at myself for a good 5-10 minutes. each minute i shave i just get more and more deeper into depression. i'd always imagined i'd have a big wooly beard and would shave and it would be like a cartoon where a nice hot handsome young man was underneath the grizzly beard. but that is just a dream. i shave and i somehow get uglier. why god made me out to be so ugly and lonely i will never know.

I feel the same when I look at myself in the front camera.
In the mirror I feel like I'm a 4/10
Front camera a 3/10 at best maybe

Oh boy wait till you look in the camera.

I gag at my reflection

My signature holds true when I look at myself in the mirror.