Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like I became hardened

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Lately I don't give a fuck to what happens to me lately and I've adapted with this shitverse. I feel like I'm coming to my breakthrough soon so I can go back to NEETing

You win when you become flippant towards everything.

There's this study saying men cry an average of 5-10 times a year and women cry 30-60 times a year. Women in developed countries cry more which is interesting and makes a lot of sense. Total seems weirdly high for men but maybe the average normie and soy really is an emotionally incontinent pussy.

If you haven't cried at all in multiple years like I have you have escaped the matrix. Instead just lol at people and treat everything like a joke, block out any possible remorse for any of your actions with the realisation that it will just be exploited by others who'd do the same shit to you anyway, and instead of getting sad like a woman just objectively recognise how hopeless everything is in a really clinical flat matter when it washes over you. Makes ur quality of life much better.

Even ancient gayreeks figured out you couldn't control the phenomena coming in but you could absolutely control the responses.

You win when you become flippant towards everything.

There's this study saying men cry an average of 5-10 times a year and women cry 30-60 times a year. Women in developed countries cry more which is interesting and makes a lot of sense.

If you haven't cried at all in multiple years like I have you have escaped the matrix. Instead just lol at people and treat everything like a joke, block out any possible remorse for any of your actions with the realisation that it will just be exploited by others who'd do the same shit to you anyway, and instead of getting sad like a woman just objectively recognise how hopeless everything is in a really clinical flat matter when it washes over you. Makes ur quality of life much better.

Even ancient gayreeks figured out you couldn't control the phenomena coming in but you could absolutely control the responses.
Women shouldn't be crying as they are worshipped like gods. Jfl. Imagine crying knowing you can send fully clothed selfies on onlyfans for soys to pay you 70k to 90k yearly.

Women shouldn't be crying as they are worshipped like gods. Jfl. Imagine crying knowing you can send fully clothed selfies on onlyfans for soys to pay you 70k to 90k yearly.
women cry mostly like babies do, for attention and to be given things, except babies just want food and to not sit in their own shit whereas women are actively manipulative and narcissistic.
men stop crying as they age because it's a useless waste of energy unless something so bad happens they feel compelled do express this evolutionary accident (just not around women, or they will permanently and completely lose all attraction for you LMAO)

women cry mostly like babies do, for attention and to be given things
men stop crying as they age because it's a useless waste of energy unless something so bad happens they feel compelled do express this evolutionary accident (just not around women, or they will permanently and completely lose all attraction for you LMAO)
I can't cry at all even when at "stressful situations" now. All I know if the worlds laws went out the window I'd be winning by now