Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Always Happens No Matter What

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★
Maybe one or two times every few years there will be a foid I meet and I think I can get with. I build up the courage to get her number and she actually does give me her number. And then I'm either flat out rejected or they just don't reply to my messages and that's the end of it. It hurts, makes me feel sad/mad, hurts my confidence. This always happens no matter what.

I'm just not the guy girls want to be with. No idea what I can do at this point, I've gymmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, moneymaxxed. Jfl even today I asked the prostitute I visit (who even gives me a discount) just for the hell of it if she wanted to go on a date and she said "well a paid date right".

I'm so fucked man

if you've moneymaxxxed, then you have to try SEAmaxxing. If that fails too, then... ▄︻デ══━一

If you're already putting in the effort, then it's already a bad sign.

women still give out their numbers in 2024?

It reminds me of the one time.

Some women may delude you thinking that they're fine or okay with you, but that's just them being professional with you.

I remember sort of getting along with some artist gal (over a period of a few months) at some volunteering thing, then one time I offered her a car ride to a train station, and of course she said "no" with a disgruntled face. She always let the Gay French Canadian guy drop her off at the train station.

No. You are not fucked....

That's why you inkwell!

ASKING A PROSTITUTE FOR A DATE ?????????? :feelswhat:

NIGGA, ARE YOU OKAY ???????????????? :feelsseriously:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

OVER :feelsrope:
IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
ASKING A PROSTITUTE FOR A DATE ?????????? :feelswhat:

NIGGA, ARE YOU OKAY ???????????????? :feelsseriously:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

OVER :feelsrope:
IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I'm down bad right now man. Been a long time since I've felt so shitty about my life :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Man I honestly dont even know what to think. I will just say that everything in dating goes wrong for me. I cant even be friends with foids, even with men wtf.

It reminds me of the one time.

Some women may delude you thinking that they're fine or okay with you, but that's just them being professional with you.

I remember sort of getting along with some artist gal (over a period of a few months) at some volunteering thing, then one time I offered her a car ride to a train station, and of course she said "no" with a disgruntled face. She always let the Gay French Canadian guy drop her off at the train station.
The art for cunning and Deceit.