Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel like I'd rather die a lonely virgin than settle for below 7/10 girlfriend, but there's a reason why

Excuse me, but this kind of thinking belongs exclusively to the "femcels" who we know how popular are among us. Seriously what you say is pretty low IQ

I get warnings for making actual incel posts, this guy keeps making threads like this and hasn't been banned yet

I get warnings for making actual incel posts, this guy keeps making threads like this and hasn't been banned yet
thats cos I have intelligently written arguments that aren't wrong, at worst i'll say im uncertain and open to convincing.

Surprised you havent been banned for your low IQ spamposting :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: