Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like I’m dying

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
I made a mistake in assuming you would somewhat understand what's happening to you, but you don't.
You’rea guy who thinks he talks so cool and smart but irl he’s dumb and larping

Please learn to write proper sentences, you act like a demotivating cuck

Speaking of proper sentences, you should take a look at the grammatical train wreck that constitutes your last few posts.

Last edited:
Speaking of proper sentences, you should take a look at the grammatical train wreck that constitutes your last few posts
Nice argument there :soy: we both know I won

Nice gaslighting.
Mostly, a term used wrongly by leftists cucks to say: "there are things which could be pointed out about our behaviour which you better not point out you oppressive man"

Mostly, a term used wrongly by leftists cucks to say: "there are things which could be pointed out about our behaviour which you better not point out you oppressive man"
Youre pathetic , please learn to argue or think correctly

Depression as always
Sounds to me more like Bi-polar 1 with tendencies towards mania, was the right fit. That's what they want to call these kinds of behaviors.

Last edited:
I dont feel like I’m dying. I’m just existing and going through the motions, which is worse.

I dont feel like I’m dying. I’m just existing and going through the motions, which is worse.
Like - physically dragging your body from one place to the next?

Like - physically dragging your body from one place to the next?
No. Meaning every day is the same and nothing changes with my life‘s circumstances.

No. Meaning every day is the same and nothing changes with my life‘s circumstances.
I remember feeling like this, and I had to just drag myself from place to place to keep up appearances.