Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I feel like the redpill and especially MGTOW are slowly dying, why is that?

Disabledcel

Disabledcel

HANDICLAPPED
-
Screenshot 2020 03 30 17 13 47 56

Picture unrelated.

>I feel like the redpill and especially MGTOW are slowly dying, why is that?
the losers supporting it realised it doesnt actually get you laid and the trad cath wife meme is fucking stupid

I don’t think they are but if the red pills dying it’s probs because the old conservatives are dying as well.

A good portion of redpillers are normies ngl. Most incels who have a choice between redpill and blackpill will go straight for the blackpill.

A good portion of redpillers are normies ngl. Most incels who have a choice between redpill and blackpill will go straight for the blackpill.
PicsArt 03 29 072821

I DM'd this to my redpilled friends and they blocked me JFL

The blackpill is working.
More and more normies are understood that they have no chance and they cannot cope anymore - this is when a person becomes blackpilled.

Are they? PUA definitely is, but MGTOW is bigger than ever right now.

Last edited:
Are they? PUA definitely is, but MGTOW is bigger than ever right now.
I thought the same. And i just hope, many of those MGTOW´s stop denying their inceldom and join our community

Red Pill movement has splintered between trad cucks and PUA's and the PUA industry has been put out of business by OLD (good luck trying bar game as a sub 8 in 2020).

MGTOW movement was pretty much middle aged Boomers who'd been divorce raped. Those guys are now old anyway.
I thought the same. And i just hope, many of those MGTOW´s stop denying their inceldom and join our community

Will they be welcome though? Self-identified MGTOW are typically either guys who've been divorce raped and vowed never again, or had sex a few times, the odd relationship and decided women aren't worth the trouble. They'd be chased out as fake cels.

Last edited:
I am thankful for the blackpill that I did not have to go through this redpill BS. I have seen numerous people go to gym in the hope of getting a woman at the ed of the day. They told me to do the same. I told them I prefer to do it at home.

Its old news at this point. Most people who follow it either ascended and never bothered with weird ideaologies online again, or they got blackpilled.

Redpill and MGTOW still tells you there is hope.

There was no hope before you were even born lol

MGTOW die becozz very few men are true asexual and even fewer can be stoicmaxx and emotionalvoidmaxx meaning totally apathetic toward foids, seeing them as trees, light posts, the grass etc. Foids actually are better at it than mgtow guys since have mastered seeing bottom80% of men as such.

:y'all:GO YOUR OWN WAY KINGS, YOURE THE PRIZE:y'all:

Its inevitable. The plan is to create afeminate men. They will suceed, they rule world anyway. Mgtow and things like that will die. They want to kill masculinity.

Because they realize it didnt work

its getting replaced by the blackpill or the cucks finally get into a BB relationship