Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like the term "standardcel" is somewhat female worship.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Think about it, it's basically saying "you could get that slightly overweight ugly girl but you don't want it, shame on you". What about a man's desires? It seems that we're giving too much respect to female choice and tellling men "take what you can get". A female's job is to be beautiful for her husband, a man's job is to be helpful to society. For a man to ignore an ugly woman shouldn't be a bad thing, it's a good thing, after all, ugly entitled girls are part of the problem with our hypergamous culture.

Based as fuck. NO HAMBEASTS/HAMPLANETS/LANDWHALES ALLOWED

Based as fuck. NO HAMBEASTS/HAMPLANETS/LANDWHALES ALLOWED
I couldn't even get that if i wanted it, but luckily i don't want it

Think about it, it's basically saying "you could get that slightly overweight ugly girl but you don't want it, shame on you". What about a man's desires? It seems that we're giving too much respect to female choice and tellling men "take what you can get".
Saying you should fuck a hambeast you're not attracted to is basically like saying fuck a guy.

Being gynephilic means being attracted to femininity (ie why we can't fuck guys) and landwhales cease to be feminine, at which point fucking them is gay.

Saying you should fuck a hambeast you're not attracted to is basically like saying fuck a guy.
This or fucking a transfaggot. I mean they identify as female so they must be one, right guys :soy: :soy: :soy:??

This or fucking a transfaggot. I mean they identify as female so they must be one, right guys :soy: :soy: :soy:??
Or fucking a woman who has a hysterectomy due to ovarian cancer. If she's not fertile she's not a woman.

Alexander Graham Bell IQ