Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel physically sick.

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
After DECADES of rejection, social isolation, depression and anxiety, I feel chronically sick all the time. I feel like my body is weaker than it was before, slowly falling apart. All the negative feedbacks I received during my school years and social interactions are catching up to me. Now, im 27 and I feel like Im in the body of a 40 year old. There’s this thought instilled inside of me that I won’t live for very long.

Anybody else feels like this?

I feel the exact same way, like I'm a decaying and diseased lifeform. I feel like a 70 year old at 30+. :fuk::fuk:

U need to eat meat,less vegetables and grains,eat more eggs,fish,meat,organs if u havce access,try raw liver,it tastes way better than cooked. Meditate and also exercise ur joints / stretch
Best thing ever is when u are hungry for all day long and then u get to eat meat and u feel super well

same. Feel 20 years older than I already am

Yeah my body feels weak all the time

Yeah my body feels weak all the time
Become like this:

Loneliness weakens the immune system.

I can sort of relate. Not with feeling 40 despite being in 20's, but I do feel very weak sometimes.

I can relate… especially with the sense of decay. It feels like my body has recognized that I am a failure, that I’ve failed to secure a mate, and that it no longer needs to function beyond just sustenance.

After DECADES of rejection, social isolation, depression and anxiety, I feel chronically sick all the time. I feel like my body is weaker than it was before, slowly falling apart. All the negative feedbacks I received during my school years and social interactions are catching up to me. Now, im 27 and I feel like Im in the body of a 40 year old. There’s this thought instilled inside of me that I won’t live for very long.

Anybody else feels like this?
I feel the same, even though I have a baby face but mentally and physically feel fragile and burnt out from too much social trauma