Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I feel so confident in the gym

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Because i know most gym goers are gymcel autist nerds who are compensating because they arent chad. I feel low inhib as fuck when im at the gym because im amounts my own people. there are also a surprising amount of currycels are the gym

do you masturbate to alphadestiny before or after the gym

You sure you're not coping? You're not different looking than those geeks, and on top of that they're in groups/have friends. Not gymcelling alone.

You sure you're not coping? You're not different looking than those geeks, and on top of that they're in groups/have friends. Not gymcelling alone.
This. Those nerds and geeks are superior to you OP

wow you have been to my gym and meet everyone there. congratulations retard

Kek at the filters in your profile picture. Only Chads/normies/Stacies do that. Out.

Unless you go to some kind of special powerlifter gym, your average normie gyms aren't too different from each other.

Your average gymcel is there with friends. Currycels especially.

i understand most people here despise me
If most people dispised you your threads wouldn't get any replies. People consider you fakecel/volcel because in your own words you said ethnic chicks don't count when you are an ethnic yourself