Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel sorry for one kid from my family, his life is going to be torture

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
He was born prematurely and was extremely tiny even for the period he was born after being in the womb. He barely survived. Now that I see him from time to time, I always want to cry. He is 5-6 years old but size-wise he is like a 3 year old, very short, extremely skinny (not bony, but just petite). When I see him run around or eat his favourite snack I want to cry. He is sitting there with his favourite ice cream in his hand, enjoying his life, not knowing what terrible things are waiting for him as soon as he's in primary school and later of course, I am not even going to bother with writing down all the bullying he will suffer. It reminds me of this one picture of a few kids with one of them having some facial deformity around his mouth while they enjoy their ice cream, everyone is happy there and unaware of the troubles of adult life they are going to have to go through, but those problems are of course 10000x as big for the one kid with deformity compared to the rest of them.

Fake edit: I found it
tepeeQv.jpg

I know it sounds almost like I wrote this or I made this thread based on this picture, I swear I did not, the ice cream coparison and general tone and topic of both are mere coincidences. Either way, as I'm LDARing here I wanted to vent about this thing that bothers me and I can't fucking rest at the moment because those thoughts are torturing me. Also by another coincidence as I was going to make this thread, a fucking greycel made THIS thread: https://incels.is/threads/if-you-had-a-birth-complication-youre-a-subhuman.234930/ 100% corelating with what I was talking about here. It's like some demon is toying with me and wants to use my empathy to make me suffer.

Life is shit enough being completely able bodied and ugly, can't imagine the hell being legitimately deformed and/or disabled is

Life is shit enough being completely able bodied and ugly, can't imagine the hell being legitimately deformed and/or disabled is
Actually, being disabled to the point you are somewhat retarded and not intelligent enough how shit your position is, is what I'd rather have. These people are happy, taken care of their entire lives by family or other people, they tend to actually even find gfs from their own circle (actually looksmatched).

So my family has these friends not sure how theyre related or how they know each other but they have this one kid whos a legit low functioning aspie, like he has trouble understanding that trick where you take two coins and hide them in your hands and then you ask the other person to guess in which hand the coin is and you always open the other hand to reveal the other coin

You cant win and at some point the person playing is going to become suspicious, but this kid played like 100+ rounds with me and still couldnt understand that I have two coins

I feel so sad for that kid

I often wonder if hes even aware that hes incel or if he can feel loneliness

He should be around my age now

His mom even asked me if he seems normal and I was sad to tell her that you can tell that somethings not right with him

migbt be better because you get loads of sympathy and reparations (disability money and shit).

If I were to be diagnosed with any serious disease I'd rope immediately.

He was born prematurely and was extremely tiny even for the period he was born after being in the womb. He barely survived. Now that I see him from time to time, I always want to cry. He is 5-6 years old but size-wise he is like a 3 year old, very short, extremely skinny (not bony, but just petite). When I see him run around or eat his favourite snack I want to cry. He is sitting there with his favourite ice cream in his hand, enjoying his life, not knowing what terrible things are waiting for him as soon as he's in primary school and later of course, I am not even going to bother with writing down all the bullying he will suffer. It reminds me of this one picture of a few kids with one of them having some facial deformity around his mouth while they enjoy their ice cream, everyone is happy there and unaware of the troubles of adult life they are going to have to go through, but those problems are of course 10000x as big for the one kid with deformity compared to the rest of them.

tepeeQv.jpg

I know it sounds almost like I wrote this or I made this thread based on this picture, I swear I did not, the ice cream coparison and general tone and topic of both are mere coincidences. Either way, as I'm LDARing here I wanted to vent about this thing that bothers me and I can't fucking rest at the moment because those thoughts are torturing me. Also by another coincidence as I was going to make this thread, a fucking greycel made THIS thread: https://incels.is/threads/if-you-had-a-birth-complication-youre-a-subhuman.234930/ 100% corelating with what I was talking about here. It's like some demon is toying with me and wants to use my empathy to make me suffer.

He's gonna grow up in the tik tok era where your face will inevitably get plastered all over social media. I feel sorry for kid cels I wish I can just take the pain away that their teenage years will throw at them.

That kid reminds me of myself during my childhood, I hope he drops out of high school ASAP for his own good

tepeeQv.jpg

I feel bad for him, his life is going to be brutal.
Also his eye looks like someone looking through a hole in the wall.

"Mogs me because white" :feelstastyman: