Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel subhuman because of my height at school orientation

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Recruit
★★
I am a 5’4 subhuman and Filipino. I’m about to go into my orientation for school and I will constantly get mogged by chads and Stacey’s. Life is hell I have so low self esteem. How can I cope?

what is "orientation for school" ?

I am a 5’4 subhuman and Filipino. I’m about to go into my orientation for school and I will constantly get mogged by chads and Stacey’s. Life is hell I have so low self esteem. How can I cope?
I'm 5'5-5'6 Filipino too and unless you're overseas, actual chads or stacies are rare here

Are u in the Philippines? If so u should not worry with that height.

Ldar like a turtle

I feel your pain bro, every time I go outside I get mogged. Today at the Lidl an old lady brutally height-mogged me. Whenever I look in the mirror I just see how short I am and I get jealous of everyone else taller than me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I feel your pain bro, every time I go outside I get mogged. Today at the Lidl an old lady brutally height-mogged me. Whenever I look in the mirror I just see how short I am and I get jealous of everyone else taller than me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
You said you are 6 ft tall, larp

Are u in the Philippines? If so u should not worry with that height.
With native Filipinocels IRL I noticed it's mostly mental issues or not being socialmaxxed is their biggest problem

Last edited:
I am live in California btw. Where everyone even the girls are taller than me.

I am in California, aka chad and Stacey central as someone who is 5’4
My condolences bro :feelswhat:. Must be hard getting mogged by tallchads every 5 seconds

Yea I just actually came back from a visit there. I definitely felt more confident there but I was still getting mogged by some people.:feelsrope: There is no escape for genetic scum like me. What should I do. I am trying to moneymaxx
Do you ever go visit the PH?

Hey boyo.

Yo have infinite value as a human being.

It's time to cope