Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel trapped at work.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I tried to quit a job few times in 2023 but female supervisor doesn't let me to write resignation letter.
Imagine treating a worker like literal trash without any rights. Maybe she thinks that I'm retarded or feeble-minded ( which can be partially true ).
She says that she lets me go only when I will find a new job.
Even if her intentions are good ( which I doubt, she probably doesn't want to lose a relatively young working drone ) how can anyone treat adults in a such patronizing and contemptuous manner as to deny them right of self-decision?

That toilet is right in one thing, leave when you find another job. Or if you're confident enough that you will find another job, just disappear. Going to work is a choice, every job I quit I just decided to not go to work that day.
Also a toilet's intentions are never good, she sees you as a subhuman. Do not see her as an adult, she's just a grown up child which is why she is toxic in the workplace.

Wtf bro, get paper and pen and write in in your own time. Or just don't show up dumbass. Mail a copy of the letter to head office.

That toilet is right in one thing, leave when you find another job. Or if you're confident enough that you will find another job, just disappear. Going to work is a choice, every job I quit I just decided to not go to work that day.
Unless you need some sort of reference letter from your old job for whatever reason, I'm inclined to agree. As such, don't feel trapped; you can always just GTFO as a last resort.

Wtf bro, get paper and pen and write in in your own time. Or just don't show up dumbass. Mail a copy of the letter to head office.
Tbh.

Does she have your testicles in a vice grip? WTF bro? Just say you quit and make sure they give your last paycheck with the right hours.

Are you life-cucked? Do you absolutely need this job to live? If not, tell your boss to eat your fat cock, and enjoy the summer gaming and cooming.

Also a toilet's intentions are never good, she sees you as a subhuman. Do not see her as an adult, she's just a grown up child which is why she is toxic in the workplace.
I want to take a rest from all jobs for some time ( short time like month or two ). Soyciety treats low value working drones like they're in concentration camp.

I was treated at one job like trash. I started to work as a subordinate to an older worker and they put me with other, unpleasant, worker. I said that I want to leave but we come to an agreement that I will work for some time.
Suddenly, they decided behind my back that I need to perform a work on my own despite the fact that I didn't had any experience.
I just turned back and left work without saying anything.