Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I fell for an IT troll

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
Jfl The mods deleted her post after a few minutes, but I was fast enough to read her discord @ and contacted her there

She was super nice at first, so we talked for a bit.

She asked what political view I have, so I answered marxist rodgerism. She said "Nice, I'm a marxist too" dumb foid
Then she asked my age (26) and started writing some essays about how much of a loser I am. Brutal, and mostly it was all true
I didn't simp or gave her money or anything like that so calm down if you think that.

It is ironic how they're always attacking our supposedly bad personality, and then they show that they're 10x worse.

Did you send her pic?

Also what's marxist rodgerism? Wild guess: gov. mandated gf?

youre fucking retarded :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

so I answered marxist rodgerism

AWALT. your fault for giving her a chance.

Yeah should probably not post other men for looking funny. You're right
Nah, you're good man, didn't wanna imply that. I do look funny, children either start crying or laughing when they see me, adults stare or talk :cryfeels: :feelsree:

She asked what political view I have, so I answered marxist rodgerism. She said "Nice, I'm a marxist too" dumb foid
Obvious troll tbh

Obvious troll tbh
At that point yeah. I still have this ridiculous fantasy that a girl will be intrigued by subhuman oldcels and wants to know more about them. She then wants them to be happy so she offers her body to them