Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i fight for other people but no one fights for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
ive never been backed in a fight but ive taken bullets for other people
im actually a loser
i wish i was NOT bon
ffs this is a living hell
it cant get worse

Wtf you’ve been in a gunfight before?

Same. I don’t know how many times i got into fights to protect my former normie friends, but when i was in danger, they didn’t even bother to have my back

ive never been backed in a fight but ive taken bullets for other people
im actually a loser
i wish i was NOT bon
ffs this is a living hell
it cant get worse
I used to believe my "friends" cared for me and I would stand with them when they need help, but when I got accused falsely of a crime no one supported me. I learnt that I am truly alone in this world as a short, non NT, ugly man, and swallowed the :blackpill:, which motivated me to create this account :cryfeels:

Same. I don’t know how many times i got into fights to protect my former normie friends, but when i was in danger, they didn’t even bother to have my back
actually living hell.

I used to believe my "friends" cared for me and I would stand with them when they need help, but when I got accused falsely of a crime no one supported me. I learnt that I am truly alone in this world as a short, non NT, ugly man, and swallowed the :blackpill:, which motivated me to create this account :cryfeels:
nobody cares. thats the blackpill

Especially if you are non NT, you will die alone as not even other males would sympathise with a weird eccentric loner :cryfeels:
damn u twisted the knife. brutal brutal life lessons

yea, they just watch and laugh, normie scum

I remember a few years ago when I got my first programming job. There was this newly hired dev who struggles on his task, so I took a minute of my time to teach him and get him into speed. After a few days of coaching this new programmer. All of the sudden, after he became comfortable on his job and no longer needs me, he turned into a bully and always makes fun of me. He sometimes call me gay for being too helpful.

That's what I get for being helpful. Being called "gay".

It's been nearly a year.

Stop hanging out with morons