Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I finally found the perfect SHORT video that shows what inceldom feels like.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Your soul is forever trapped inside a defective prison.. No matter what you can do... You cannot escape.......You spend the rest of your life fighting, twitching, struggling, until the darkness swallows you up...

Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man. Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man. Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man. Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man. Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man.

Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man. Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man. Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man. Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man. Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear. Sad shit, man.
@-BrettyBoy- your thoughts on that?

Inceldom is a nightmare. Male suicide rates are only going to increase. The blackpill is some serious shit. Once you go black, you can never go back.
@-BrettyBoy- your thoughts on that?
Seems my quotes have become a huge thing on this forum.

Inceldom is a nightmare. Male suicide rates are only going to increase. The blackpill is some serious shit. Once you go black, you can never go back.

Seems my quotes have become a huge thing on this forum.
tbh ngl

Its for fnafcels

ngl i used to love watching videos of fnaf lets plays and fnaf lore years ago i was never part of the cringe community but the game intrigued me, i remember the hype back then in 2014, tbh the game truly was something fresh in a stale horror genre.

I mostly feel like that because of my life in general, it's not just inceldom for me, but I guess being incel is very correlated to my life being shit. If anything I feel like my physical desires are in direct conflict with my emotional well being, at this point anyway.

Honestly though I'm beginning to wonder what I have to say to a doctor for them to chemically castrate me, as my sex drive causes me nothing but pain tbh.

U can walkways escape the prison

I mostly feel like that because of my life in general, it's not just inceldom for me, but I guess being incel is very correlated to my life being shit. If anything I feel like my physical desires are in direct conflict with my emotional well being, at this point anyway.

Honestly though I'm beginning to wonder what I have to say to a doctor for them to chemically castrate me, as my sex drive causes me nothing but pain tbh.
You have to ask for a sex change operation

This video is more accurate for animecels.

@-BrettyBoy- do you iq mog him?

Brutal slavpill

Attachments

• black_ops_3.mp4
    3 MB
ngl i used to love watching videos of fnaf lets plays and fnaf lore years ago i was never part of the cringe community but the game intrigued me, i remember the hype back then in 2014, tbh the game truly was something fresh in a stale horror genre.
Thats cool. I love how big Golden Freddy was back then, everyone freaked out when they saw him. He is what added the next level of psychological horror to the game