Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I finally saw Joker

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Was very good ngl tbh tbh
Joker reminds me a lot of myself, in many ways.

Good for you bro

Jokergun

I loved the atmosphere of the film, but it's really best reserved for a one time viewing, hence why it has zero rewatchbility.

Mogs me. Never seen.

It was good. But when we went to watch it my mother got affected because she said she saw me reflected on Arthur Fleck JFL.

It was good. But when we went to watch it my mother got affected because she said she saw me reflected on Arthur Fleck JFL.
yeah i saw scared on seeing it with my mom.
I really want her to see it, but deep down, i think it may just show her how much she has fucked up my life

God tier movie, fuck what anyone else says

God tier movie, fuck what anyone else says
It's what 2019 needed. That was an awful year. I'm not saying 2020 is any better so far. But god damn did that movie definitely belong to 2019. Like a perfect capsule in a bottle. It perfectly sums up the state of the World in 2019

Hope you enjoyed :)

It's what 2019 needed. That was an awful year. I'm not saying 2020 is any better so far. But god damn did that movie definitely belong to 2019. Like a perfect capsule in a bottle. It perfectly sums up the state of the World in 2019
it really did, only things I didn't like so much was the fact that Phoenix is chadlite but he acted well his part. Also didn't kill the single mom whore but movie would have gotten censored otherwise. Still surprised that kikewood let this shit slip and be published on theaters.

it really did, only things I didn't like so much was the fact that Phoenix is chadlite but he acted well his part. Also didn't kill the single mom whore but movie would have gotten censored otherwise. Still surprised that kikewood let this shit slip and be published on theaters.
I don't think the mom should have been killed. But wasn't it sort of implied he did though? cause he was in her house, and she had no idea who he was, then it just cuts to him casually walking down the hallway. So i think he did kill her?
And yeah, The Jews will let pretty much anything slip by as long as it's not anti Jewish

I’ve watched it thrice:feelsokman:

Not perfect, but still a very relatable film.

The fact that braincels got banned right before Joker came out is the saddest shit :cryfeels: those Reddit admin cucks knew what they were doing.

Last edited:
I don't think the mom should have been killed. But wasn't it sort of implied he did though? cause he was in her house, and she had no idea who he was, then it just cuts to him casually walking down the hallway. So i think he did kill her?
And yeah, The Jews will let pretty much anything slip by as long as it's not anti Jewish
no he didn't, in fact the director confirmed she was alive iirc.

If you waited this long for joker watch it at least in 4K ultra HD with a 4k supported tv ngl

no he didn't, in fact the director confirmed she was alive iirc.
well that's disappointing.
If you waited this long for joker watch it at least in 4K ultra HD with a 4k supported tv ngl
I am a poorcel NEET. No way to afford all that shit.
My friend streamed it to me over Discord lol

now we need the Elliot Rodger film tbh

it is a really good movie. lots of soul and passion put in to the cinematography, sound design and story. one of my all time favorites. you should watch Taxi Driver too

Joker reminds me a lot of myself, in many ways.

Same. And I'm quite sure the character was incel. My life is not exactly like his, but his frustration and eventual anger with life's unfairness in this dog eat dog world mirrors mine

I related to joker. The fact that we can relate to him is why normies criticized the film.

is it good? i have yet to see it but heard lots fof good things about it

is it like taxi driver

Yes cool u already watch it, its a good movie