Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i fkn hate school so much

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
fall behind a bit in a class and all my optimism for life turns into depression, desolation and despair. catastrophizing of the future. all motivation for every class vanishes even if I could technically still salvage something. all because i can't bring myself to stop ldar and trudge through some fuckass assignment that brings no value to anyone in the entire world.
63356 full

Who else high AF now?

same fuck school

fall behind a bit in a class and all my optimism for life turns into depression, desolation and despair. catastrophizing of the future. all motivation for every class vanishes even if I could technically still salvage something. all because i can't bring myself to stop ldar and trudge through some fuckass assignment that brings no value to anyone in the entire world.
View attachment 659298
what type of school are you in?

View attachment 659298
If you're in the 12th grade, as you said, when exactly did you join the forum? :feelshehe:

It gets worse after school so enjoy

Same here, no friends & shit grades since just going to school everyday is taxing enough without all the work you have to do on top of it.

take drugs for energy boost

school is for nerds :feelzez: