Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I found a better way to masturbate

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I used to masturbate with my hand. But now that my libido is getting lower, I’m unable to satisfy myself with just my hand. So I decided to try something new. I laid on top of my pillow so my dick was on the pillow. And then I humped it while watching a video of a girl masturbating. I was pretending that I was fucking her. It felt so good. It was a completely different kind of stimulation. Much better than using hands. I had to hump slowly because I was getting close to cumming. And then I started humping it faster until I came. I emptied my balls on my pillow. It got so dirty from all that cum. I wiped it off with some paper. When I masturbate with my hand, I can only shoot a few drops. But when I hump my pillow, my balls gets emptied. You guys should try the same. :feelsokman:

Disgusting n then you slept on the pillow full off cum

I don’t think I’ve ever made a habit of just my hand.

I still sleep with the pillow but im gonna wash it tomorrow
What about using two pillows? One for sex and one for sleep.

Store one under the bed and swap over as required.

I used to masturbate with my hand. But now that my libido is getting lower, I’m unable to satisfy myself with just my hand. So I decided to try something new. I laid on top of my pillow so my dick was on the pillow. And then I humped it while watching a video of a girl masturbating. I was pretending that I was fucking her. It felt so good. It was a completely different kind of stimulation. Much better than using hands. I had to hump slowly because I was getting close to cumming. And then I started humping it faster until I came. I emptied my balls on my pillow. It got so dirty from all that cum. I wiped it off with some paper. When I masturbate with my hand, I can only shoot a few drops. But when I hump my pillow, my balls gets emptied. You guys should try the same. :feelsokman:
Who else imagined this in theyre head while reading

i alredy did something similar, it disgusting.

I used to get off that way but I switched to rubbing my dick across my thigh. I suggest you do the same.