Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I found religion

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
During my absence here I had a lot of moments of severe depression. But during one low point I found our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
I plan on fully reading the bible soon. Praying makes me feel better too.

Not sure yet, but maybe I'll just get baptized in an evangelical/baptist church in the future without becoming a member. Then I would maybe attend a few times before stopping.
You don't need to attend church or be a member of an organization to be saved. That's why.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/bHPlrZCEYyQ?feature=share

@Mainländer @Vitarius

lol why do you think god made you incel?

Imagine leaving Islam for an inferior religion

Imagine leaving Islam for an inferior religion
I never believed in islam, so I can't leave it

Islam is also the most retarded religion ever. Fuck it.

I never believed in islam, so I can't leave it

Islam is also the most retarded religion ever. Fuck it.
If you think Christianity and Islam are fundamentally different from each other then you’re in for a rude awakening

Ok

But you do realize its all fake and meant to spoonfeed morals and life lessons to retarded people, right

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF by Cameo

Ok

But you do realize its all fake and meant to spoonfeed morals and life lessons to retarded people, right

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF by Cameo
Just leave him be, religion is the only thing that may keep him from despair and eventual roping. I know 2 incels IRL who would have probably gone ER by now if they weren't christcucks.

Just leave him be, religion is the only thing that may keep him from despair and eventual roping. I know 2 incels IRL who would have probably gone ER by now if they weren't christcucks.
Religion is creating a dysgenic humanity

Religion is creating a dysgenic humanity
Maybe for normalfags who have 10 kids because their holy book tells them to but religious incels aren't going to breed either way, it's just another cope for them.

Maybe for normalfags who have 10 kids because their holy book tells them to but religious incels aren't going to breed either way, it's just another cope for them.
Imagine cucking for dead chad and singing songs for him and still not getting what every filthy normalshit/foid gets just by existing :feelshaha:

We need to find ourselves Christian raised wives…somehow

During my absence here I had a lot of moments of severe depression. But during one low point I found our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

Not sure yet, but maybe I'll just get baptized in an evangelical/baptist church in the future without becoming a member. Then I would maybe attend a few times before stopping.
You don't need to attend church or be a member of an organization to be saved. That's why.

@Mainländer @Vitarius

Well praise the Lord, blood. :feelsokman:
Christmaxxing does wonders…

it’s over

We need to find ourselves Christian raised wives…somehow
Lol it doesn't even matter how she's raised. I know a guy living in bumfuck nowhere who has tried everything to find a trad religious girlfriend. First he was with this mormon girl who got sick of being in the country and so left him to fuck chads in a big city. Then he met a mennonite girl who ghosted him after her tik tok got popular Then he met a girl at church only to find out she has an only fans. Any woman with access to the internet will be ruined by it.

Lol it doesn't even matter how she's raised. I know a guy living in bumfuck nowhere who has tried everything to find a trad religious girlfriend. First he was with this mormon girl who got sick of being in the country and so left him to fuck chads in a big city. Then he met a mennonite girl who ghosted him after her tik tok got popular Then he met a girl at church only to find out she has an only fans. Any woman with access to the internet will be ruined by it.
That's why the industrial revolution was a mistake

:feelsrope: :blackpill:

Christians and tranime name a more iconic duo.

How did you find Jesus Christ

good for you
hope you find peace with it

@Mainländer @Vitarius

Gratz on finding a cope that works for you