Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i found that weeb coping and try not to think about blackpill better for my mentality

jbwbeliever

jbwbeliever

Veteran
i got into weeb discord and chat with ppl there almost everyday now, honestly im too old for lot of anime and couldnt get into it but i do enjoy some of them. talking to ppl help a lot with my loneliness tbh. i plan to be less active here but this place still have a place in my heart cause there're lot of ppl facing same situation and understand my suffering.

i know i complain about jbw a lot on here, i apologize if its annoy u. i also realize for some of u we might simply misunderstood each other. when i said jbw i mostly mean nordic white cause they are our modern beauty standard

avoid the tranime shit

bad cope dude try something better which is going to increase your senses, strength whatever, not talking necessary about gym but things that could be potentially useful for you.

bad cope dude try something better which is going to increase your senses, strength whatever, not talking necessary about gym but things that could be potentially useful for you.
What's gym useful for?

Since i am on .is i dont want to interact with normies anymore. People on here are much more relatable

Brocel, no health for my face
true, but i at least prefer to be fit and healthy when the agepill starts to collect than losing my muscles over time and not being able to walk properly or get fat

true, but i at least prefer to be fit and healthy when the agepill starts to collect than losing my muscles over time and not being able to walk properly or get fat
I'll rope before the age pill fully hits me

thanks bro, its been years tbh since last time someone told me to exercise or take care of myself since my parents death. i do jogging in nearby park few times a week tho sadly only old ppl there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back