Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found the real reason why NEETs are shamed

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I found the real reason why NEETs are shamed it’s because NEETs are the dropouts of society instead of contributing they either leech or only look out for themselves if there was no society then there would be no NEETs everybody would just hunt instead of what we have now NEETs can collapse the system if there’s enough of them NEETs are the Capitalist arch enemy unless you count communists but communism is dead

At this day and age, being NEEt is okay, if govt gives you free money take it, working for a country is cucked

I’m INVOLUNTARY NEET

DC51989D 3BDA 4AB5 A1F4 FB38C7D326BA

At this day and age, being NEEt is okay, if govt gives you free money take it, working for a country is cucked
Nah dude. Who wants to sit at home all day looking at 4 walls rotting your brain down?

You arent though
How am I not I actually want to support myself now just because I don’t wanna go to college doesn’t mean I don’t wanna work and support myself I just can’t afford college

How am I not I actually want to support myself now just because I don’t wanna go to college doesn’t mean I don’t wanna work and support myself I just can’t afford college
College is free you dope.

You havent tried enough and you chose to be neet and dropout

College is free you dope.

You havent tried enough and you chose to be neet and dropout
College is not free in my country if an employer decides they don’t wanna hire me there’s nothing I can do about that

Last edited:
NEETbuxx COLA increase this year 5.9%. NEETbuxx COLA increase for 2023 expected to be 8.9% or as high as 10.1%. Could fall around 9.6%.

Saving me sum for Mexican gold mine, not really. Funny thought tho.

I found the real reason why NEETs are shamed it’s because NEETs are the dropouts of society instead of contributing they either leech or only look out for themselves if there was no society then there would be no NEETs everybody would just hunt instead of what we have now NEETs can collapse the system if there’s enough of them NEETs are the Capitalist arch enemy unless you count communists but communism is dead

Water is wet.

Note that female NEET's aren't shamed, the Left created the myth of the "welfare queen" to shame Rightards as "misogynists" and "racists".

Water is wet.

Note that female NEET's aren't shamed, the Left created the myth of the "welfare queen" to shame Rightards as "misogynists" and "racists".
Nobody can think of anything better than WaTeR iS WeT that’s all people comment