Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i fucking CANT STAND FOIDS

BlondesHateMe

BlondesHateMe

Blonde bombshell browncell
i am so sick and fucking tired of all the media, entertainment, sports, financial, academic, and government institutions pretending that females are just a different flavor of human

FEMALES ARE FUCKING PERMA CHILDREN

they do grow up faster than males (only to learn how to seduce chad)

but their growth gets STUNTED at like age 17

i feel bad for any chad or volcel in a LTR or marriage.

they are literal fucking CHILDREN :blackpill: with breasts and a somewhat tight, stinky hole that men want to stick their dick in

you can't argue with them. they just grasp onto a 3-word phrase you said and twist it on you like a 13-year old does

imagine having to stake your entire life, net worth, mortgage contracts, and parental rights on some fucking dumb ass bitch foid that has the mental capacity and endurance of a teenager.

there's a reason that Psychology had 2 subspecialty fields - "Adult Psychology" and "Women & Child Psychology"

i fucking hate foids bro

yes, GrAY, hate toilets some more.

Kidding, but welcome to the club, GrAY.

Ascend with women below your looks

i am so sick and fucking tired of all the media, entertainment, sports, financial, academic, and government institutions pretending that females are just a different flavor of human

FEMALES ARE FUCKING PERMA CHILDREN

they do grow up faster than males (only to learn how to seduce chad)

but their growth gets STUNTED at like age 17

i feel bad for any chad or volcel in a LTR or marriage.

they are literal fucking CHILDREN :blackpill: with breasts and a somewhat tight, stinky hole that men want to stick their dick in

you can't argue with them. they just grasp onto a 3-word phrase you said and twist it on you like a 13-year old does

imagine having to stake your entire life, net worth, mortgage contracts, and parental rights on some fucking dumb ass bitch foid that has the mental capacity and endurance of a teenager.

there's a reason that Psychology had 2 subspecialty fields - "Adult Psychology" and "Women & Child Psychology"

i fucking hate foids bro
well its not gonna be no more. foid rule gonna rewrite psychology as men and child psychology

me. waking up to reality is too brutal. we have lived under the illusion that goids can be equally intelligent and have emotional Iq like us. foid led society did this to us. we need to protect male kids of the future