Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking despise the summer

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
I have to wear shirts and shorts and shit, can't cover my face by wearing hoods, there's like 186713863716837681367186718671671 people outside as well. I don't know where the fuck all these people come from in the summer. There's no one outside in the spring, fall, or winter, but in the summer these fucks spawn like roaches out of nowhere and occupy the entire landscape.

There's couples, girls wearing literally nothing, but I mean I don't care about that, there's just PEOPLE LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYWHERE and they all look at me weird. I can't fucking stand the summer. At least you can chill during all the other seasons when you're outside but holy fuck the summer is just about the worst season ever if you're an incel.

Just endure it and try to calm yourself down

I despise hot weather I don’t have shorts only a pair of sweat pants and shirt that I always wear

I have to wear shirts and shorts and shit, can't cover my face by wearing hoods, there's like 186713863716837681367186718671671 people outside as well. I don't know where the fuck all these people come from in the summer. There's no one outside in the spring, fall, or winter, but in the summer these fucks spawn like roaches out of nowhere and occupy the entire landscape.

There's couples, girls wearing literally nothing, but I mean I don't care about that, there's just PEOPLE LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYWHERE and they all look at me weird. I can't fucking stand the summer. At least you can chill during all the other seasons when you're outside but holy fuck the summer is just about the worst season ever if you're an incel.

Put a sock in your head bro. Problem solved

jerk off to the foids wearing skimpy outfits via creepshot

better than being isolated

In my experience you can deal with Summer by being kinda crepuscular (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crepuscular_animal)
If you are a Neet, just go out in the evening when it's cooler.
You can get away with wearing hoodies in the Summer if you move more slowing and conserve energy. I noticed this in Italy that people often walk more slowly in the Summer so they don't heat up so quickly.

I hate summer b/c I hate the heat and look bad in shorts and it gets triple digits hot here in Atlanta. And I hate seeing all the femoids sluts wearing almost nothing showing their tits and cunt and ass to everyone but only giving it up to douche bag Chads. I get so sexually frustrated I feel like I'll explode or rape some bitch, so I fap before I go out into the world if I'm going to be out for a while. Sometimes it's so bad, I'll fap in a mens room somewhere. I need to move to Greenland.

The outdoors are crawling with the couples I envy. I usually avoid going outside in summer until sundown.

Nobody's looking at you or even cares tbh. I used to be paranoid about that too but after being blackpilled I have learned I'm invisible and I'm more relaxed

Same bro. I have to wear a hood or else i might get a tan, so I sweat to death wherever I go.

I like the winter and people always get confused since I am skinny.

I never were t-shirts even if it's scorching hot. Don't want people to see how skinny my arms are.