Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking envy the organic social security net that sexhavers have

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
A lesser discussed aspect we miss out on is the luxury of being able to just walk into your partner's house and sleep with them in a time of emergency.

Reading stories from normies where they fucked up their things and "had to sleep at their GF/ex/someone" made me realize just how much fuller their life experience truly is, to have a stranger of the opposite sex whose bed you can go to when needed. This is unbearable. Me, in all my loneliness and rejection, I live in constant fear of the world.

It does not happen tho. Most girls don't allow their boyfriends to stay at their place for long especially if they live with their family.

It does not happen tho. Most girls don't allow their boyfriends to stay at their place for long especially if they live with their family.
Are you sure though? Sounds like cope tbh.

more of a young people thing imo. in late 20s early 30s and beyond women arent going to tolerate that type of thing from a guy (unless he is high tier chad).

the only exception i could think to this would be running foreigner game in some shithole, a guy in his 30s might be able to pull something like that off short term.

A lesser discussed aspect we miss out on is the luxury of being able to just walk into your partner's house and sleep with them in a time of emergency.

Reading stories from normies where they fucked up their things and "had to sleep at their GF/ex/someone" made me realize just how much fuller their life experience truly is, to have a stranger of the opposite sex whose bed you can go to when needed. This is unbearable. Me, in all my loneliness and rejection, I live in constant fear of the world.
So fucking true. I can´t mess up with my asshole grandma and mom due to this reasons.