Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate baby boomers

Alucard

Alucard

Neetdom>wageslavery
-
How can they say this generation is entitled when this is what they were all doing back in the 70's? Difference is, they actually had money, graduating from university pretty much guaranteed you a good job and they didn't have student debt to worry about, unlike today. They're so out of touch with today's reality. I honestly just ignore pretty much everything they have to say. Fucking idiots.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_generation

they are cunts

tbh I don't mind them but I can see why other people would hate them. Most mean well but you are right, they are out of touch with today's reality for sure lmao.

How can they say this generation is entitled when this is what they were all doing back in the 70's? Difference is, they actually had money, graduating from university pretty much guaranteed you a good job and they didn't have student debt to worry about, unlike today. They're so out of touch with today's reality. I honestly just ignore pretty much everything they have to say. Fucking idiots.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_generation
yeah my dad was an incel tho

mom is a phycotic bitch.
i hate life
fuck
fuck
anyhow dads are good

They are the ultimate bluepill

Boomers destroyed America. They had life on easy mode and fucked it up.