Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate being ethnic curry bitch tamil faggot

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman dravidian streetshitting smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN ETHNIC curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING ETHNIC

I've seen this repost before jfl.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me
If the Axis won WW2, Imperial Japan would’ve likely solved the curry existential condition

If the Axis won WW2, Imperial Japan would’ve likely solved the curry existential condition
I could easily see that happening, do I do recall the Japanese providing add to the Azad Hind & Bose.

I could easily see that happening, do I do recall the Japanese providing add to the Azad Hind & Bose.
I meant that they would’ve likely exterminated curries

I meant that they would’ve likely exterminated curries
Yeah I knew you meant that, but I am aware of their aid to Azad Hind.

In some Alt. history maps I've seen of an Axis victory, Japan doesn't annex much of Asia & rules most of them as puppets, yet a lot of them feature some part of India(likely South) being completely incorporated by Japan: Likely meaning they tried to settle it & thus remove the populace.

It's is my duty to repost this as a wake up call to all the curries in denial.
Next step, is directing them to @wereq so they can take the wereqpill.

Yeah I knew you meant that, but I am aware of their aid to Azad Hind.

In some Alt. history maps I've seen of an Axis victory, Japan doesn't annex much of Asia & rules most of them as puppets, yet a lot of them feature some part of India(likely South) being completely incorporated by Japan: Likely meaning they tried to settle it & thus remove the populace.
Would be better if they did that to North curryland. Curries in general are awful but Northjeets are way worse temperament and IQ-wise compared to South

Would be better if they did that to North curryland. Curries in general are awful but Northjeets are way worse temperament and IQ-wise compared to South
Really? I mean ofc we know Curries in general are awful, but I always thought the North would be better due to the fact they have less AASI in them.

But could you imagine Indias land, resources, etc. If it was populated by a peoples such as the Japanese: It would unrionically have been a superpower by 2020, maybe even earlier.

Really? I mean ofc we know Curries in general are awful, but I always thought the North would be better due to the fact they have less AASI in them.
I don’t know why it’s the case that South curries are better, but it very much is the case. You can ask @Confessor for instance, he lives in curryland. @Grim_Reaper, @wereq, and @PLA1092 have probably seen this too in Canada, south curries are high inhib like rice while Poonjabis are pajigger wannabe blacks involved in mafia activity.

Pakis are also north curries and they literally run rape gangs in the UK. South curries are delusionmaxxed and spiritually subhuman just like their Northern counterparts, but you’ll never hear of South curry diaspora abroad behaving like Canada Poonjews or UK Pakis
But could you imagine Indias land, resources, etc. If it was populated by a peoples such as the Japanese: It would unrionically have been a superpower by 2020, maybe even earlier.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Last edited:
just bleach your skin

I don’t know why it’s the case, but it very much is the case. You can ask @Confessor for instance, he lives in curryland.
I do recall @Confessor once stating about some certain Curry groups which he has a distaste for, due to the fact they act extremely aggressive & constantly talk down on others despite the fact they are fully vegan jfl.

It would be interesting to hear his take though.
@Grim_Reaper, @wereq, and @PLA1092 have probably seen this too in Canada, south curries are high inhib like rice while Poonjabis are pajigger wannabe blacks involved in mafia activity.
I've heard about riots between Sikhs & Hindus in Canada, so I guess that checks-out since Sikhs are almost always from the North.
Pakis are also north curries and they literally run rape gangs in the UK.
Good on pointing that out; I recall hearing about those a lot back in 2014-15 when I was first getting into RW stuff online.
South curries are delusionmaxxed and spiritually subhuman just like their Northern counterparts, but you’ll never hear of South curry diaspora abroad behaving like Canada Poonjews or UK Pakis
I c.

I've heard about riots between Sikhs & Hindus in Canada, so I guess that checks-out since Sikhs are almost always from the North
I’d be willing to bet both sides taking part in those riots are from the North. I don’t see South curries being very interested in that type of stuff, they’re less likely to be curry nationalist fags

I don’t know why it’s the case that South curries are better, but it very much is the case. You can ask @Confessor for instance, he lives in curryland. @Grim_Reaper, @wereq, and @PLA1092 have probably seen this too in Canada, south curries are high inhib like rice while Poonjabis are pajigger wannabe blacks involved in mafia activity.

Pakis are also north curries and they literally run rape gangs in the UK. South curries are delusionmaxxed and spiritually subhuman just like their Northern counterparts, but you’ll never hear of South curry diaspora abroad behaving like Canada Poonjews or UK Pakis

Dravidian niggers, specifically Sri Lankans, also act like niggers, but not to the same extent as Pakiniggers and Poojabis. Maybe it has to do with their upbringing. US curries are forced to become studycucks by their parents, while Canadian curries have more freedom, which makes them automatically end up acting like niggers since they're naturally low-IQ and animalistic.

Dravidian niggers, specifically Sri Lankans, also act like niggers, but not to the same extent as Pakiniggers and Poojabis
Do Sri Lankans thugmaxx like the other two groups or do they just act like nigs in the same way all normie zoomers act like nigs?

Do Sri Lankans thugmaxx like the other two groups or do they just act like nigs in the same way all normie zoomers act like nigs?
They have gangs as well. Most Sri Lankans I knew were at least hyper obnoxious NTfags, which is probably why I could never get along with them.

Actually a lot of BBCmaxxed richfag Dravidian BVLLs here up north, getting a bit too uppity for my liking. :feelsbaton:

I hate it so much being inferior shitskin, ugly fucking short manlet faggot poopskinned bug eyed subhuman dravidian streetshitting smelly curry faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "bob and vagene" fucking faggot.

Im a loser faggot curry bittch should've been eradicated by white people, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually Whites should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN ETHNIC curry nigger.

We're a bunch of curry faggots who suck up to white people for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz hindus and shieet' or we cope with Islam while arabs, and asiatic turks hate us.

I fucking hate being a curry bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the white man.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of curries, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of shits on the street. I fucking hate being curry FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING ETHNIC
tbh i feel the same way since I was not born a 6'4 blonde CHAD. Also brutal but imagine being born abo or a gypsy.

I do recall @Confessor once stating about some certain Curry groups which he has a distaste for, due to the fact they act extremely aggressive & constantly talk down on others despite the fact they are fully vegan jfl.

It would be interesting to hear his take though.

I've heard about riots between Sikhs & Hindus in Canada, so I guess that checks-out since Sikhs are almost always from the North.

Good on pointing that out; I recall hearing about those a lot back in 2014-15 when I was first getting into RW stuff online.

I c.
Racial Purity >>> Any Genes. North Indians are a bunch of mutted up vegeterians. Their ancestors got fucked by any and everything. That's bound to fuck you up.

South Indians are really an exception to all rules. They aren't low IQ (Ramanujan most High IQ mathematician in the world was South Indian) and disproportionate number of scientists and scholars in India are South Indian. I think it's probably diet. South Indians eat meat and fish(they dwell on coastal lands). Veganism = Death of healthy functioning.

Imagine eating slop and processed sugar for the entirety of your life. That's bound to make you a nutter. South India is way more developed than North. The state of Kerala in South can also legit pass off as a first world country.

Tamils mog me. They have high iq as same as East Asians in Singapore, but they are fucking bluepilled retards and don’t have fun at all. Same goes to rice by the way

brutal bro

So glad I wasn't born a curry at least. Literally the bottom of any smv chart, it says a lot when even East Asian men mog your race.

So glad I wasn't born a curry at least. Literally the bottom of any smv chart, it says a lot when even East Asian men mog your race.
Yeah chinks main issue is that they're pussies when it comes to their sluts.

Yeah chinks main issue is that they're pussies when it comes to their sluts.
I think it depends, when I went to Seoul those guys didn't look like faggots at all. 9/10 would be like 6.5, 7, but maybe it's less in the west because for me they're already tall af. Probably in the U.S they aren't the tallest. Also none of them are thugmaxxed retardmaxxed darktriadmaxxed faggots they all act nicely which dries up foid pussy.

I think it depends, when I went to Seoul those guys didn't look like faggots at all. 9/10 would be like 6.5, 7, but maybe it's less in the west because for me they're already tall af. Probably in the U.S they aren't the tallest. Also none of them are thugmaxxed retardmaxxed darktriadmaxxed faggots they all act nicely which dries up foid pussy.
Korean parents usually get their kids surgeries after 18 and they also give them HGH during their teen years, so it makes sense how they brutally mog other chinks races, except for CCPfags.

Korean parents usually get their kids surgeries after 18 and they also give them HGH during their teen years, so it makes sense how they brutally mog other chinks races, except for CCPfags.
Japanese men are ugly af tbh. I was surprised when I went to Tokyo. Their teeth are mogged by even the worst Brit and their physique is that of a sickly Victorian child. I'm honestly not surprised Japanese women always go after whiteu cocku. We should make those niggas accounts on here jfl.

But you are born as sea gook which is not anything better
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

It would have been an act if mercy of iranians and brits raped indian women and chopped off the Indian men's dicks.

Last edited:
But you are born as sea gook which is not anything better
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Lol what is this shit? Indians mog both Asians and indonesians. Indians at least have caucasion features and occasionally have colored eyes. Mongoloids are way more subhuman

Lol what is this shit? Indians mog both Asians and indonesians. Indians at least have caucasion features and occasionally have colored eyes. Mongoloids are way more subhuman
This is giga cope what the fuck lmaoo :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Jbc if you want challenges inife

Avg curry and avg sea gooks are Looksmatched but top 1% Mogs the shit out of your race.

Keep coping lmfao wtaf. This one Pinoy chad mogs your entire 1% combined.

You act as if 90% of Indians don't look like pure subhumans lmfao.
They do, but they are still less subhuman than the average chinky winky. Plus, in case you forgot, pakis also count as curry and they are even bigger moggers.

Curries have thin noses, round eyes, better jaws, and can potentially have colored eyes. None of these are present in jungle gooks
944ceea611ed0fab0ac7185ae055555e
99b8441ca4fe20efa5a5bff90867d2ff
06107eaff63aaca0e44e6592e222d287

At least gook women are neotenous and feminine, not even curries have the virtue of that jfl.
They're not. They're short and have the bodies of 12 year old boys which is why so many 50 year old pedo white men love them. Indian women are far far sexier than SEA women ever will be

Screenshot 20240224 114534 Instagram
Screenshot 20240224 210712 Instagram
Screenshot 20240224 214328 Instagram
Screenshot 20240223 085026 Instagram

RAPE CULTURE

Seven men arrested in India for alleged gang-rape of tourist​

132779184-gettyimages-1242702754-594x594-jpg.webp

Pajeets ENjoyed another Foreign tourist. Well it goes for them for sleeping in tents ⛺️ where they can get Sniped by Street Shitters. :feelskek:Didn't knew much about India's Rape Culture