Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate Christians!!!

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
10% Please use lounge to discuss religion
Every christian must be crusified alive like Jesus, and then sent to hell and crusified again and again and again. Christians are the real reason why inceldom exists. I will come to power, and crusify every christian and then i will let hungry dogs eat them while they are still alive on the cross, where they were crusified.

You will never win against us Muhammad. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Every christian must be crusified alive like Jesus, and then sent to hell and crusified again and again and again. Christians are the real reason why inceldom exists. I will come to power, and crusify every christian and then i will let hungry dogs eat them while they are still alive on the cross, where they were crusified.

I'm not a Christian but why do you think Christians are the reason why inceldom exists?

I'm not a Christian but why do you think Christians are the reason why inceldom exists?
It literally has justifications for baby-trapping. Christianity is indistinguishable from modernity. it's outdated as fuck.

Wtf is this schizo thread. Under Christianity monogamy was enforced and nearly every man could get a wife

Christianity says that sex is bad, and worships foids.

Wtf is this schizo thread. Under Christianity monogamy was enforced and nearly every man could get a wife
:feelswhere: i think Op is confused, actual Christianity wouldn´t allow this "state" to continue...

That´s Catholicism, they only give a shit about "muh Virgin Mary" a cult of feminist cuckolds.

Christianity says fornication OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS BAD! ( between two virgins )

See the difference.

Even though I dislike Christianity by quite a bit and I believe it is dysgenic as fuck and turns the population into a bunch of passive pussies, I do want to point out that it was the Jews and the feminists in power that made our living situation a hell because they created the sexual. Revolution that allowed women to choose whoever they wanted. And the advancement of the smartphone and dating apps have. Totally destroyed the sexual economy. It is Christians that banned prostitution as a economic
Pursuit for sex workers. Hence making us all virgins and for that I can never forgive them.

wish we could turn back time
[insert video of wish we could turn back time hitler edit here] (this fucking nigger piece of shit wont upload it)

Same, fuck those annoying idiots

There is no turning back. It will only get worse and the White race will go extinct
It doesn't matter what race is dominant. The white race, black race, brown race, and asian race are all cucked, except for middle easterners

It's annoying a fuck that christians will say that everything will be okay, no, it won't be ok. We are living in hell

It doesn't matter what race is dominant. The white race, black race, brown race, and asian race are all cucked, except for middle easterners
Middle East is also slowly getting cucked

I actually like to hear this from people ,it means Gods is working on their hearts and they are wrestling with the issue.May God bless you my friend!

Every world religion tried to impose strict sexual morals on people.
It's not necessarily bad if you look at how sexhavers often spread STD.