Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate fast food front staff FHO's

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
especially if you work in the same centre, they always try to make some stupid shitty small talk with you while they are preparing your meal and its fucking annoying. When do you finish? What do you do? Do you like it?

I know you would never want to talk to me irl so drop the fucking act.

Tbh id much rather a female front staff only ask the questions needed thats related to the job and leave it at that than her asking me boring questions i dont want to answer.

Dont get me wrong, its nice to have a female talk to you even if its "part of the job" but sometimes when uve had a shit day as an incel u just want to get your food and fuck off.

This sort of thing rarely happens to me but when it does it also just gives me extreme suicide fuel because basic conversation with a female is something i never get.

Anyone else agree here?

Have not talked to a female in years

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Have not talked to a female in years

do u work tho? Im sure u would have to be forced to talk to a coworker FHO??? 

If you dont work and dont have to interact with FHO's uve got a pretty good life ( except inceldom)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
do u work tho? Im sure u would have to be forced to talk to a coworker FHO??? 

If you dont work and dont have to interact with FHO's uve got a pretty good life ( except inceldom)

Unfortunately I do work with females but I don't consider it talking when we "speak" it's more of vacant expressions and work related things ONLY.

it's not a conversation at ALL

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Unfortunately I do work with females but I don't consider it talking when we "speak" it's more of vacant expressions and work related things ONLY.

it's not a conversation at ALL

ye so true.