Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i fucking hate foids

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
These two girls were taking a selfie in front of me for snapchat and blocking my way. I kicked the spot of air a few cm from them and i genuinely wish i made contact. Foids are so fucking annoying and npc

These two girls were taking a selfie
Of course they were taking a pic I swear these whores can't go a day with boosting they shitty egos thinking they're hot shit, they know they're nothing without they looks and that meat hole.

women score higher in narcissistic tests when gender isn't specified. that's because what is narcissistic for men is normal for women
If you look to the research you find that many of the studies do not observe men and women equally. For example “taking frequent selfies" is considered narcissistic in men. However, it doesn’t contribute to female narcissism, because its “normalized". Having “Multiple sexual partners” is another factor that implies male narcissism, however doesn’t for women because its “normalized". “Spending too much time in front of the mirror" is considered narcissistic for men , but not for women, because its “normalized”. “Buying too many clothes” is narcissistic for men, but “normalized” for women. Men who “show their skin" are narcissistic, but that's “normalized” in women.
:feelsclown:

Of course they were taking a pic I swear these whores can't go a day with boosting they shitty egos thinking they're hot shit, they know they're nothing without they looks and that meat hole.

They will get a lot of attention from simps on ig and soyddit

women score higher in narcissistic tests when gender isn't specified. that's because what is narcissistic for men is normal for women

:feelsclown:

What's normal for females is also mental illness for males.

Of course they were taking a pic I swear these whores can't go a day with boosting they shitty egos thinking they're hot shit,
They are one pic away from an ego boost. We are one life away from getting any sort of intimacy.